Unsolid vehicles?

Zmodel

Hello! I want to make some cars unsolid. How this can be done? My tools (all of them are FULL VERSIONS): Google Sketchup 8, 3DS MAX 2011, Zmodeler and the Col Editor. And the game is GTA San Andreas. smile.gif

Hello! I want to make some cars unsolid. How this can be done? My tools (all of them are FULL VERSIONS): Google Sketchup 8, 3DS MAX 2011, Zmodeler and the Col Editor. And the game is GTA San Andreas. smile.gif

Just go into Colleditor and delete all the spheres and faces. Don't delete the actual col files though.

*Note-this may cause vehicles to fall through the road, making no traffic appear on the streets. Backing up files is advised*

pkmTc.gif

I'm not 100% sure they will. I know that wheel-less vehicles will fall through but others should be* okay.

*fireguy109 is not legally responsible for this

pkmTc.gif

aStiffSausage

Try this:

Open any vehicles .dff-file with ZModeler, and remove "Collision" from there, and test with it. BACK-UP OF COURSE wink.gif

Try this:

Open any vehicles .dff-file with ZModeler, and remove "Collision" from there, and test with it. BACK-UP OF COURSE wink.gif

I need the .col files... dontgetit.gif

EDIT: Nevermind! I figured it out with the help of my friend. But thanks to you all! biggrin.gif

Edited by Zmodel