Theater/Record System

Darkconnor55

Darkconnor55

Would you guys like a theater system or record like CoD:Black ops and halo's? also driver as it.

It would be amazing if Rockstar made a feature where you can record gameplay (and even screenshot) and you could share it online , or even on rockstars social club. i think it would be amazing Stunts , shootouts and funny photographs?

Rockstar20124

Absolutely cool.gif Singleplayer and multiplayer. Stunts with motorbikes, funny kills, weird glitches etc. Even today in the SP I stepped out of my apartment building in Middle Park East and for no reason a taxi which came from left to right totally bend away on the sidewalk of the opposite side of my building crashing against a little wall. Apparently the taxidriver died. And the male passenger who looked like he had seen a ghost was dead too. Really weird but fun biggrin.gif Would have liked to have seen a replay of it biggrin.gif I use the instant cinematic camera button a lot in corners and while doing stunts which are great in real time. But a new theatre / replay mode (for 360 and PS3, PC already has this option in GTA IV) would be an awesome addition lol.gif

Definitely, I have seen some messed up sh*t in GTA and would love to record it. In multiplayer it would be useful as well as me and my mates often do crazy stuff online. Barricading the highway and holding off countless numbers off police until the buses you used to block the road explode and the NPC's run around on fire

Of course! I really liked that feature in Just Cause 2, got to record some of my best skydives and kills. I had lots of fun with it but for some reason took me quite a bit of time to figure out, maybe because I didn't read the manual tounge.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

I'd love it. There's some pretty awesome moments that can happen during regular gameplay in GTA, and unfortunately a lot of it gets lost due to a lack of a feature like this.

Of course! I really liked that feature in Just Cause 2, got to record some of my best skydives and kills. I had lots of fun with it but for some reason took me quite a bit of time to figure out, maybe because I didn't read the manual tounge.gif

Was that only on Playstation

OnlineGamer

Not sure if you guys know, but this exists in GTA IV on PC as a PC exclusive feature.

Dunno if they will make a clip capture and editing program for the next GTA, or ever on consoles, but it was a feature of GTA IV on PC.

user posted image

Was that only on Playstation

I think so, yes.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

GTAWithStyle

It would be so sweet if they had theatre on the 360 aswell, lol at those justin beibers

WhistleBlower

Why not have an actual theatre in the game? You could see movies like The Mainframe, Exploder: Evacuator Part II, and Dragonbrain just to name a few. If you want to record gameplay, buy a capture card and upload your footage to Youtube.

vincentmillidge

I was thinking that, there could be a Cop Chase programme on the tv that would show previous cop chase' you'd been involved with. Every time you saw the news/media helicopter whilst you wer involved in a chase, you'd know to check the tv once you got home. They could even do it with gun battles with cops, you'd see a camera man whilst you wer involved in a gun fight and you'd know to check the cop show on tv later in the day. Rockstar could do a great comedy narrator too

Steven Ride

I for one would love if they implemented this. Even more so if it was in both single-player AND multiplayer.

ShotGunRain

Yeah it would be awesome to record your funny moments or glitches. I want to have 480p or above video record quality unlike black ops laggy and looks like you record it with calculator.