My idea for a Nolan TDK video game.

PHARKIN CHERKOV

PHARKIN CHERKOV

Title: The Dark Knight Rises

Platform(s): PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC

Developer: Take-Two Interactive

Gotham City map: http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/a/ae/GC_map_Nolan.png

The Dark Knight (in-game & gameplay): http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/pen...k-vg-batman.jpg

Heath's Joker model (in-game): http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/pen...dk-vg-joker.jpg

Open-end world with the setting being a fully constructed, down to complete detail of Nolan's Gotham (check the map above) with Bruce Wayne as the main character you control. The game begins with Bruce in prison, you have to fight to stay alive. It goes through all the films however with an open-ended Gotham you will be able to interrupt crimes, muggings, drug deals, etc.

A GTA world where you are the hero instead of a criminal. You will not be able to kill innocents due to Batman's technology which is there to maim not kill however killing an innocent would put the GPD on you. Your reputation would lower and you will be killed in such an event. Killing innocents would hinder you from advancing further through the events played out in the three films.

ACT I: Batman Begins

You will start off as Bruce in prison, being offered a chance to train with the League then return to Gotham where you would be given a makeshift suit of sorts to contact Gordon. After this, you will be given the BB Batman outfit and start to go on your mission, advancing the storyline and following the BB storyline.

Act I ends with you defeating Ra's on the train.

ACT II: The Dark Knight

When Act II begins you start going after the Mob, remember this is an open world Gotham City. The Joker will be introduced, you will continue further eventually upgrading the suit and apprehending the Joker. A perk in completing Act II with certain requirements will allow you to play as the Joker through the menu system. As the Joker, you are free to do whatever you please.

It'll be an alternate Act II, which where you control the Joker and carry out the plans he has set in motion through out TDK. The killings of Brian, Gambol, the Judge all the way to corrupting Harvey Dent. The Joker's ending would come at the hands of Batman as he is waiting for the ferries to blow up. Here, Batman will KICK YOUR ASS but it'll be the end of the Joker's missions. Him, hanging upside down while SWAT apprehends him once and for all. The beauty of being the Joker will allow you to command your gang, very strategically. You will ask for them to help you whenever the time is right. The first Joker gameplay will involve the bank heist.

ACT III: The Dark Knight Rises

Act III will follow the events of TDKR.

So, what do you think?

Edited by PHARKIN CHERKOV

Its Arkham Asylum/City.... Don't need no tie in games none of them well beat those games.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
Its Arkham Asylum/City.... Don't need no tie in games none of them well beat those games.

Arkham is true to the comics this would delve into Nolan's world while bringing something different to the table. Imagine controlling Bale's Batman, on top on skyscrapers looking for crimes going down in an open-world Gotham? Imagine coming across Heath's Joker and interrogating him? Imagine being Heath's Joker and cause amok in Gotham?

f*ck Nolan Batman, I want an Inception video game FTW!

Prestige could be cool too.

good job btw

PHARKIN CHERKOV

Kia ora and thank you. I'm Maori myself so yeah, us Kiwis stick together, right? wink.gif

Adam Jensen

No PC version, huh? Boy am I glad you're not a part of the gaming industry.

PHARKIN CHERKOV

Oops, my bad. PC version included. smile.gif

seriously, if I ever played an Inception video game I would jizz all over my controller until it breaks and i have to buy another.

Edited by AceRay

Adam Jensen

I was being sarcastic. It doesn't make any difference.

Mister Pink

I'd love to see this game made. The map looks great and I'd love to see nods payed to the older films as easter eggs, collectables and side missions.

Maybe if you get a certain amount of collectables/hidden packages you unlock the Batmobile from Batman (1989).

Having the grappling hook and shooting around from building to building would be sweet.

Think I'd like to see it as Burtons visual style in Batman (1989) but I'd enjoy it any way I think.

sarcasm in written form always works.

Mister Pink

...Sure it does

All this talk of Batman is making me want to play Arkham Asylum again.

Vanilla Shake

Being the huge Batnerd I am, I'd probably play this in a heartbeat.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

Adam Jensen

It does in your case wink.gif

Imagine coming across Heath's Joker and interrogating him?

Two reactions.

How?

And no.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png

PHARKIN CHERKOV

What do you mean how? They can hire an actor who does a solid Joker impersonation for the game, easy. Are people really this f*cking daft?

What do you mean how? They can hire an actor who does a solid Joker impersonation for the game, easy. Are people really this f*cking daft?

Yeah considering just how great of a job Ledger did thats just not an option. Nolan said himself that he had to rewrite the 3rd movie because there was no way he was going to find an adequate replacement... You think we would like that in the game? Give me a break almost every game based on a movie sucks end of story. I am so very glad we have Arkham games we don't need every freaking movie to tie in with a game. I have no desire to play as Bale's batman and why should I? Arkham City is going to meet all my wants for batman game.

Playable Catwoman!!!

Kevin Conroy does a great voice for batman.

Mark Hamill does a great voice of his own for Joker.

And yes you have proven that people really are daft this is so not needed or welcome as far as I'm concerned this thread should close.