Wife poses as 17-year-old on FB to set-up husband

BGModder

A woman pretended to be a 17-year-old to draw out incriminating evidence from her ex-husband via Facebook. But an investigation after his arrest showed that he was the true online mastermind. Oh, the e-intrigue!

According to the Smoking Gun, 29-year-old Angela Voelkert created a fake account for 17-year-old “Jessica Studebaker," complete with a trashily attractive photo, and friended her ex-husband. Then, in an attempt to gain information she could use against him in a custody battle, she chatted him up. He said he put a GPS tracking device on his ex-wife's car, the more easily to monitor her every move. And he told "Jessica" that "you should find someone at your school…that would put a cap in her ass for $10,000." He had plans to "take care of" old Angela, he said. Heavily based on the exchanges, the FBI arrested 38-year-old David Voelkert on Friday, but did he ever have a surprise for them.

Suspecting it was Angela all along, David Voelkert had gotten a notarized affidavit shortly after Jessica came online. In it, he said that he believed this was not a real person but rather his ex-wife or someone she knows. He said he was engaging with this person and lying in order to gain proof that his ex-wife was tampering with his personal life, proof he would then use himself in court. "In no way do I have plans to leave with my children or do any harm to Angela Dawn Voelkert or anyone else," he wrote above the Indiana notary's stamp. He then kept one copy and gave another to a relative for backup.

The timeline worked, his affidavit coming days before he said anything incriminating. The notary was interviewed, the document authenticated, and his case was dismissed. Situations like this are why the phrase "Oh, snap!" was invented.

Source

This may or may not be the girl the wife posed as:

user posted image

Gotta give props to the husband for owning his ex-wife like that.

TheNathanNS

HAHAHA Owned! but there again i bet with that pic she'd get loads of friend requests of men

Pretty cool. Nice to see a dude using some foresight.

Though if you're that miserable you should see your way out of it before it gets to that point.

Oh wait. dontgetit.gif

Good for him. It's about time something like this showed up in the news, because usually it's the other way around.

7FTgFLB.png

Kwandilibro

Caught slippin' again.

But wow, this dude's wife must have been really stupid. I mean, a random 17 year old friends you to ask you about your personal business? Bitch please.

Spider-Vice

Three Biebers, I did think that was triple post. O.o And lol owned.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Oh, what trust issues these people have. Those poor children, they're gonna be pretty f*cked up when it comes to trusting the opposite (or maybe the same) sex in the future.

user posted image

Oh, what trust issues these people have. Those poor children, they're gonna be pretty f*cked up when it comes to trusting the opposite (or maybe the same) sex in the future.

Well, I guess that explains the Bieber avatar.

Got a feeling this guy may have a background in law. That's major league ass covering there.

Frikin-Freek

I bet that the Belieber Avatar looks more girly then fake photo.

Adam Jensen

She should have stayed in the kitchen.

Finn 7 five 11
Caught slippin' again.

But wow, this dude's wife must have been really stupid. I mean, a random 17 year old friends you to ask you about your personal business? Bitch please.

Some people would call this man really clever, well i would say a little clever, like kwandilibro said it seems pretty suspicious anyway.

Pretty good looking town bicycle.