just business mission

farthard

Hi all. I have the gta san andreas extreme edition on my pc. I am trying to complete the "just business" mission. When I kill all the enemies inside and on the roof, CJ and Big Smoke climb onto the bike, and they go down the staircase. My problem is that when they start going down, the game like freezes, but time still passes. Nothing happens, and I waited alot. Any idea what can I do? tkx in advance smile.gif

I have CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz

RAM: 3.0 GB

OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Video Card: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family -->1.3 GB RAM memory

Free disk space: 132.3 GB

Are you using any mods?

Delete the gta_sa.set file from the User Files folder and try again.

Edit: Yeah, what exactly is the extreme edition? Please explain.

gta san andreas extreme edition

If that is a mod, more than likely it is since there is NO San Andrea exteme edition on the market..., then get rid of ALL mods and play the normal un-modded game. The Intel video cards are not able to handle mods.

Also, Is this the Retail(DVD) version OR a Downloaded game? If Downloaded, from where? If Retail, Is this the ORIGINAL DVD OR a Copy of the DVD? Any No-DVD cracks?

Try an Un-install/re-install and delete the .set file from the User Files Folder in Documents(only takes about 5 minutes to do both), and play the game without mods and that will fix the problem(assuming you have a legal game).

Edit: For the record, I started my reply before Girish, as there were no other replys when I hit the Add Reply button, but for some reason, he posted first. lol confused.gif

I Agre With The Above Post As there is no gta sa Exreme Edition It Is a Mod

And Is It a Pirated Copy ?

According to the GOOGLE: The WebSite says it is a Torrent game that is Heavily Modded.

Edited by lil weasel

i don't know exactly soory sad.gif My friend suggested it to me, and he gave me his cd, and i installed it like a normal game.

According to the GOOGLE: The WebSite says it is a Torrent game that is Heavily Modded.

yeah, after doing a Google search, that appears to be a illegal copy of the game? If so the ONLY solution is to BUY a legal copy(it is less than $10 at any Wal-mart, K-Mart, Target, EBGames, Gamestop, etc. OR at there .com counter parts and Amazon.com). If you want a legal Download, go to Steam OR D2D OR Gamestop.com, OR Amazon.com-They sell legal game copies....Why people illegally download games when it is so cheap is beyond me? confused.gif

Sorry, but that is not a legit copy of the game and that's why you're facing issues with it. No help can be provided in this case.

Buy the game and you shouldn't be having any trouble. Simple. smile.gif