Do You Think This Actor Looks Like....CLAUDE SPEED

cidamelo

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

His name is Sean Faris he does teenager movies but he is almost 30 years old, do you think he looks like Claude Speed??

Cidamelo, you know everybody normally thinks you're awesome, but this is kinda the reason you have those medals.

Besides, aren't you married? Do you think your spouse might be annoyed that you looked at those, especially the second picture?

yin-yang.gif

I guess he kinda does, yeah.

pkmTc.gif

twannie1997 why don't you think they look like?

fireguy109 nooo he wouldn't be annoyed, he thinks a lot of other woman is hot too, like Natalie Portman, Kate Winstlet and Alicia Keys, and I'm not jealous! We don't think it's wrong to find another people hot!!

lloydo I think he also looks like Cristiano Ronaldo, but he is way hotter!!

Filip454 he looks a little gay in the last picture, but I don't think he looks gay in the others! But I agree: Claude is hotter!! colgate.gifcolgate.gif

Finn 7 five 11

As heterosexual as i may be, that is one good looking dude, in the first pic the hair reminds me of claude, otherwise its hard to tell, Cid, how do you look at a pixelated person and find them attractive?

finn4life ohhh it's so hard to a man tell that another man is good looking, you're right!! He is gorgeous!! I think he looks like Claude. So, I imagine Claude as a real person, and he is hot!!!! happy.gif

finn4life ohhh it's so hard to a man tell that another man is good looking, you're right!! He is gorgeous!! I think he looks like Claude. So, I imagine Claude as a real person, and he is hot!!!! happy.gif

Cidamelo.....you...disturb me mercie_blink.gif

The_Sorrow don't you think some characters like Lara Croft or Excella Gionne are hot notify.gif

WhistleBlower

I don't remember his name, but there was an actor who starred in this one crime thriller set in, like, South America or Africa or some other exotic place (excuse my ignorance -- it wasn't a very good movie), and his best friend dies at the end. Anyways, if you look at the profile picture on his wikipedia page, he looks just like Claude from GTA III, with his black leather jacket, hair and everything. Trust me, the pictures you posted pale in comparison to the one I'm talking about. You will literally sh*t bricks after seeing it. 0_o

WhistleBlower I GOTTA KNOW WHO IS THIS ACTOR!!! cry.gifcry.gif Don't you remember anything more about the movie??PLEASE cryani.gifcryani.gif

Claude has always reminded me of Johnny Knoxville... lol.

user posted image

And now we play the waiting game...

WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower I GOTTA KNOW WHO IS THIS ACTOR!!! cry.gif  cry.gif Don't you remember anything more about the movie??PLEASE cryani.gif  cryani.gif

Matt Dillon.

So yeah, check the profile picture on his Wikipedia page.

Edited by WhistleBlower