What the..?

gtasa oyuncusu

gtasa oyuncusu

Hey guys, I've just discovered a new mission,

I was just passed the mission called with "Grove 4 Life", and a new CJ mission appeared at Blueberry Acres

And, I can't find on mission guides.

There's a shot from game;

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2632/adszsd.png

And I don't know what the hell is going on up there! nervous.gif

You guys have an idea or sth?

Update

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/528/adszfzk.png

I'm in the ring. Anything happened! sly.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update

Hey guys, I think I've solved problem with replacing correct save file from one of the system folders. tounge.gif Thanks for everything.

Edited by gtasa oyuncusu

That's weird. Are you using any mods?

And don't post huge pics that stretch the page. Just post links or thumbnails.

Those fall under the category of mods. Get rid of the CLEO mods first because I think that's what causing this. Hopefully, that will help, unless they have corrupted your game.

gtasa oyuncusu

thanks for concern.

I've uninstalled cleo and other stuff. Nothing happened. is reinstall fix this damn problem? dozingoff.gif

Spider-Vice

That's very odd, it looks like the game moved the mission marker from Grove Street to the center of the map (Where you are is 0 Z,X and Y coords). As said get rid of the CLEO mods and the control center and retry. If it doesn't work your savegame might be corrupted but try going on CJ's or Sweet's house, where the missions usually start to see if the game triggers something.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

gtasa oyuncusu

That's very odd, it looks like the game moved the mission marker from Grove Street to the center of the map (Where you are is 0 Z,X and Y coords). As said get rid of the CLEO mods and the control center and retry. If it doesn't work your savegame might be corrupted but try going on CJ's or Sweet's house, where the missions usually start to see if the game triggers something.

I'll be try this.

If nothing works, you can upload your savefile at GTASnP and post the download link here so that we can verify whether your savefile is corrupt or not.

This isn't common. Sometimes cleo scripts cause malfunctioning in main.scm causing it to define weird spawns or weird mission markers at any of the existant places. Once it had happened that after the mission Snail trail, a clothes pickup was created with a radar blip near the doherty garage. This is nothing fatal as it won't trigger any mission. Somehow it defined some random spot where a marker was supposed to be in any of the previous missions. Try replaying grove 4 life and you are fixed. Btw which version of sa are you using?

hmmm thats weird never seen the red marker in that place befor have you been doing the "Query Missions" or sumthing? maybe that could be the problem.

[...] Update

Hey guys, I think I've solved problem with replacing correct save file from one of the system folders. tounge.gif Thanks for everything.

It is OK to 'update' by making new 'add-replies' or 'fast-replies' if other replies have been made to yours. You only need to 'edit' if no replies have been made to your post and are adding/deleting to your unanswered post...