New Actors?

SomeDumbGuy123

SomeDumbGuy123

How do you add new actors to the list without having to replace existing ones with imgtool? I have the Ballas dff and txd files from the Introduction video and I'd like to add them to the roster of selectable actors without having to replace any.

How do you add new actors to the list without having to replace existing ones with imgtool? I have the Ballas dff and txd files from the Introduction video and I'd like to add them to the roster of selectable actors without having to replace any.

Well, i don't know how, but if you do that, then still, other people won't be able to play the mission, unless they do the exact same as you...

I THINK it's possible, check out the mod Things to Do in SA , I saw a lot of new characters and cars, for example, the supposed "traitor" of grove street, that you take out in the mission "Doberman" , is now using a custom Balla skin. New cars like the Deluxo, Stinger, the Idaho... , new features like car salesman... etc.

Going to the topic, it would be useless, because the other people won't see the work that you've done, Oh, and I tested TTDISA vol1. with DYOM and it's not possible to design missions.