Do the AoD ever appear in IV or TBoGT?

Sam998

Do they appear in IV or TBoGT in anyway? I'm just curious.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

Playboy mentions them very briefly in passing during IV in relation to them being the enemies of Johnny and the Lost, although he struggles to remember their name and calls them Death Angels.

Playboy -

Not big enough for some people. What that other gang called? Death Angels or some sh*t. Anyways, be careful of this cat. Don't even want to look at him the wrong way, crazy motherf*cker.

In Grand Theft Auto IV, they are operating around Beechwood City, can be seen around the Burger Shot and basketball court in Beechwood City, and can also be found in BOABO.

In The Lost and Damned, Angels of Death members do not spawn in Beechwood City or BOABO, they only spawn around their clubhouse in North Holland. In The Lost and Damned, the player can enter The Angels of Death clubhouse during multiplayer.

In The Ballad of Gay Tony, Angels of Death members do not spawn in Beechwood City but they do in BOABO. They also spawn in Northwood, near Luis' safehouse.

AlexGTAGamer

The AOD can be found in BOABO, Beachwood City and North Holland, they are present in IV, TLAD and TBOGT.

Was playing IV the other day and went into this Burger Shot in Broker I think. Tons of AoD members munching down on burgers there

• 1 month later...

Niko kills Jason Michaels and Jim Fitzgerald in GTA4, so yeah they are in it.

Not to mention that Niko meets Johnny like twice.

Of course AoD are around Burger Shot...we like to eat there. Ask some of us, we will tell you. smile.gif

Niko kills Jason Michaels and Jim Fitzgerald in GTA4, so yeah they are in it.

Not to mention that Niko meets Johnny like twice.

Jason and Jim are in the Lost, not the AoD, but it was hard to tell which was which in GTA IV.

The AoD do appear in IV in the places previous posters mentioned, and also in the abandoned hospital in the mission "The Snow Storm".

uhhh play gay tony and around a few hospistals and ur house youll see a few aod sum times

Actually I think they appear more than The Lost! It's kind hard to find The Lost on the streets ph34r.gif

AlexGTAGamer
Actually I think they appear more than The Lost! It's kind hard to find The Lost on the streets ph34r.gif

Look around Tudor in Alderney, around the Lost clubhouse, you can always find Lost MC members there. Apart from there I can't think of anywhere else in Liberty City where the Lost MC appear it's more the Angles Of Death. confused.gif

Alex just in Tudor we see The Lost... Angels Of Death are easily found in in the whole North Algonquin orly.gif

On TBoGT at least. Jesus, upon every singleplayer respawn: AoD everywhere. Almost feel like Rockstar tried to make it fit Chinatown Wars canon in there.

yes, ive seen the angels in tbogt under a bridge somewhere. i killed them mwahahahah devil.gif

na89340qv0n34b09q340
yes, ive seen the angels in tbogt under a bridge somewhere. i killed them mwahahahah devil.gif

That was probably BOABO.

Anyways, we do see the AoD in the Gang Wars, but never in the story.

AlexGTAGamer
That was probably BOABO.

Anyways, we do see the AoD in the Gang Wars, but never in the story.

He could have found them by their clubhouse in North Holland too as they usually have arm wrestling competions under the overpass.

Also the AOD do appear in the story in countless missions, "Angels In America" and "Action/Reaction" for example.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, they appear in the coop mission "Deal Breaker".

Im deal breaker the lost and the angels of death are on the same side. What gives?

I think they were mentioned in the games once or twice, but I don't know if we actually saw them at all.