Check this out

Jan3s

My new system config:

Amd athlon 64 x4

Nvidia GTX 550

Ram 4 GB

Windows 7 64 bit

Now with this config can i play gta 4 on high ?

Can anyone reply this ?

Give people time to reply.

Not really a troubleshooting problem, so i'll move it to PC Performance Tips for you.

s0h607k.jpg

Not maxed out, I doubt the CPU will handle it and that GTX 550 isn't such an amazing card whatsthat.gif

YankeesPwnMets
My new system config:

Amd athlon 64 x4

Nvidia GTX 550

Ram 4 GB

Windows 7 64 bit

Now with this config can i play gta 4 on high ?

Probably not on high, but on medium.

The patch won't really compensate for your specs. It will only help you play the game satisfactorily on medium settings.

Lol i play this game on medium with my old pc without lag patch is 1.0.4.0 and u guys are saying that i can play this game on medium with this setting rubbish tounge.gif

My old system specs :

Core 2 duo 2.13 GHZ

9500 GT 1 GB

OverTheBelow

Lol i play this game on medium with my old pc without lag patch is 1.0.4.0 and u guys are saying that i can play this game on medium with this setting rubbish tounge.gif

My old system specs :

Core 2 duo 2.13 GHZ

9500 GT 1 GB

What are you asking us for then? Go and try it yourself if you really want to know how it will run, jesus.

DU8afL0.jpg

I would not have gone with a 550.. better choices for around the same money (6850, 460, etc..). On the budget your on you will not play GTA 4 on high settings with a steady frame rate. I've just finally got to where I could do that.

Edited by Mudfrog

YankeesPwnMets

My old system specs :

Core 2 duo 2.13 GHZ

9500 GT 1 GB

I'm pretty sure you were playing medium settings on that config at 640 x 480 resolution.

CAn anyone reply ?

Ask one more time and nobody is gonna help you

:@ mkey82 where r u buddy ? :S

Your not paying mkey to help you, so don't ask him where he is and demand his help

u guys are saying that i can play this game on medium with this setting

Yeah, thats exactly what we're saying. You need me to explaining using kindergarten words?

HD5670s are slow as hell and Crossfiring them won't change much. You can have much better cards for the price of two HD5670.

74cXSsx.png

luckymanhog
HD5670s are slow as hell and Crossfiring them won't change much. You can have much better cards for the price of two HD5670.

You call 65-90 fps slow.5670's are still good if overclocked.Both are overclocked.

user posted image

OverTheBelow

You call 65-90 fps slow.5670's are still good if overclocked.Both are overclocked.

Not as good as most mid-high end single cards these days, and using cards in crossfire tends to be alot more maintenance with delayed driver releases and unfinished games; not to mention it'll seriously get on your nerves once you start noticing microstutter.

Heck, even my single graphics card is much faster (sometimes twice as fast) at stock on a large amount of games, according to some reviews of 5670 in CF.

Edited by OverTheBelow

DU8afL0.jpg

luckymanhog

Not as good as most mid-high end single cards these days, and using cards in crossfire tends to be alot more maintenance with delayed driver releases and unfinished games; not to mention it'll seriously get on your nerves once you start noticing microstutter.

Heck, even my single graphics card is much faster (sometimes twice as fast) at stock on a large amount of games, according to some reviews of 5670 in CF.

I would guess but i made ATi driver no shutter.I don't see why do a upgrade if these card's run fine sometimes i even get 100 or more fps.

user posted image

OverTheBelow

I would guess but i made ATi driver no shutter
You what who where?

Also, everybody gets 100fps or more when they look up at the sky or at the sea, dude. You need to stop being in denial of how slow GTA4 actually runs on your system at max settings, it's not going to make you 'popular' or give you a huge e-peen if you say you can run at 60fps on max settings with that computer. Because it isn't true and you know it.

DU8afL0.jpg

luckymanhog
I would guess but i made ATi driver no shutter
You what who where?

Also, everybody gets 100fps or more when they look up at the sky or at the sea, dude. You need to stop being in denial of how slow GTA4 actually runs on your system at max settings, it's not going to make you 'popular' or give you a huge e-peen if you say you can run at 60fps on max settings with that computer. Because it isn't true and you know it.

Well for me it runs fine.

user posted image