Signature request

Aerostyle.

Aerostyle.

Well I need a signature which should be made a mix of san andreas and vice city stories and must not be too big because I need to put a few links into it and my name must be there in stylish font. Leave some space at top and bottom for links. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Aerostyle.

Narcis_speed6

personally thought that was very good design, considering you didnt provide any specifics.

7cg1vNw.png

MonstaMasha

I was considering making you a sig. But after this:

I Hope this ain't the best design you got to show.
display of rudeness, I don't think i will. Be grateful man. He took time out of his personal life to help you. He didn't have to make one. And personally, I think they were very, VERY good, considering you provided next to no detail on how you wanted the sig to look.

KingOfGTA69-V

I need a signature for my clan. In the background I want a mafia boss, a biker from TLAD, and a military soldier from CoD, then I want it to say The Liberty Rebellion, for the rest you just be creative.

Is this possible?

MonstaMasha

KingOfGTA69-V, please make a new topic for a request. Don't hijack other people's requests with yours. Might have been a mistake, I don't know. Just make a new topic, k? smile.gif

Aerostyle.
I was considering making you a sig. But after this:
I Hope this ain't the best design you got to show.
display of rudeness, I don't think i will. Be grateful man. He took time out of his personal life to help you. He didn't have to make one. And personally, I think they were very, VERY good, considering you provided next to no detail on how you wanted the sig to look.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to be that rude. I think I sounded lil akward. I just wanted to see few more types. You know something things just happen unintentionally. Sorry to both of you guys. I hope I am not gonna get a good one after such behaviour.

MonstaMasha

Ahhh I know what you mean. It has happened many a time to myself. Sorry for any confusion. I have an idea in mind, I will try to complete it tonight.

Aerostyle.

Ahhh I know what you mean. It has happened many a time to myself. Sorry for any confusion. I have an idea in mind, I will try to complete it tonight.

Well thanks man. I wish I could do such type of work. Waiting for it. Can it be somewhat like this?

Edited by Aerostyle.