Gang header, logo and signaturs

Big_Otto

Is it possible for anyone to make a header, animatd logo and a few sigs for my gang please? It is called the The El Paso Predators,

its a group of grungy bikers who are hitmen and bounty hunters, revolvers, skulls, h.davidsons etc are good!! tounge.gif

if you want any info, please im me!! Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully, good luck! Of course,i am tryng aswll, not being a lazy twit! tounge.gif

Edited by Big_Otto
user posted image

jarredmcelligott

I am quiet happy to help you with your MC gang. I will make you a header [logo] A.S.A.P

If you ever need any help just ask me, or if you ever need a signiture,headers ect.

I will be quiet willing to help. colgate.gif

Thanks Big Otto

jarredmcelligott
Is it possible for anyone to make a header, animated logo and a few signatures for my gang please? It is called the The El Paso Predators,

its a group of grungy bikers who are hitmen and bounty hunters, revolvers, skulls, h. Davidson etc are good.tounge.gif

if you want any info, please ask me.Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully, good luck! Of course,i am trying as well, not being a lay twit! tounge.gif

Your language and grammar needs to improve if you want to make a good MC

Sorry but thats just what i think.

-JM

Is it possible for anyone to make a header, animated logo and a few signatures for my gang please? It is called the The El Paso Predators,

its a group of grungy bikers who are hitmen and bounty hunters, revolvers, skulls, h. Davidson etc are good.tounge.gif

if you want any info, please ask me.Thank you so much for reading this and hopefully, good luck! Of course,i am trying as well, not being a lay twit! tounge.gif

Your language and grammar needs to improve if you want to make a good MC

Sorry but thats just what i think.

-JM

im not making an MC and my language and grammar is fine. I am missing out letters and charactrs because my keyboard is lagging to f*ck and thanks

user posted image