Achievement for catching crims

cupidstunt

cupidstunt

Anybody else had this problem on xbox 360?

Ive killed all the fellas on the most wanted side missions but ive still not got the achievement for it. It looks as if you can scroll down on the most wanted screen but you cant... Am i missing something?

Ive killed all the fellas on the most wanted side missions but ive still not got the achievement for it. It looks as if you can scroll down on the most wanted screen but you cant... Am i missing something?

Every island has it's own criminals, although I believe Bohan is part of Broker, so there are three lists of criminals to catch.

Grand Theft Auto fan

Hello! I need help with a trophy called "Taking It For The Team". To get the trophy, you must be on the winning team in all team based games. And there must be at least four players in "your" team. So, I need three more players in my team to get this trophy and you get it as well. Add me to your friendlists if you're ready to help, my PSN is henry51 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

AlexGTAGamer

Do you have problems with getting the achievement "Cleaned The Mean Streets" as well? Or is it just the "Manhunt" achievement?

Make sure you don't cheat, that can f*ck things up.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out