GTA V

Ayman1337

With GTA games set in one city or even an entire state, GTA is now taking over the world! LITERALLY!

Setting: Various Parts of the World; 2015

=======================

Countries

=======================

America (US = Upstate, LS = Lincoln State, FL = Florida, SA = San Andreas, TX = Texas):

Liberty City, US - based on New York

Alderney, US - based on New Jersey

Carcer City, LS - based on Seattle

Vice City, FL - based on Miami

Bolt City, FL - based on Tampa

Los Santos, SA - based on Los Angeles

San Fierro, SA - based on San Francisco

Las Venturas, SA - based on Las Vegas

San Diaz, SA - based on San Diego

Ballas City, TX - based on Dallas

City of Euston, TX - based on Houston

Britian & France:

Thames City - based on London

City of Bedford - based on Birmingham

Man City - based on Manchester

Norfolk City - based on Norwich

Oxbridge - based on Oxford and Cambridge

Eiffel City - based on Paris

Arabia:

Emirates City - based on Dubai

Maghreb City - based on Riyadh

Japan:

Toksaka - based on Tokyo and Osaka

Chiba City - based on Kobe

Australia:

Harbor City - based on Sydney

=============================

Platforms and System Requirements

Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP and Wii (Finally!)

PC System Requirements:

Windows XP, Vista or 7

2 GHz Processor

50 GB Hard Drive Space

2 GB RAM

Synopsis

"Today Liberty City, Tomorrow the World!"

Jeff Toreno - a 32 year old hitman and drug dealer - runs away from Vice City after losing his penthouse, private jet and money to a mafia business to lay low in Liberty City, where he gets shot by a corrupt cop. Jeff is forced on a journey around the world - getting jobs, betraying people and working up the ranks - hoping to get revenge for getting scammed.

Weapons

Meele:

Unarmed

Knuckle Duster

Baseball Bat

Cricket Bat

Knife

Katana

Chainsaw

Pistols:

9mm Pistol

44 Magnum

Desert Eagle

Sub-machine guns:

(Micro) Uzi

Tec 9

MP5

Shotguns:

Pump-action Shotgun

Sawnoff Shotgun

Combat Shotgun

Spas12 Shotgun

Assault Rifles:

AK47

Ruger

M4

M16

Rifles:

Country Rifle

Sniper Rifle

PSG1

Heavy Artillery:

RPG Launcher

Grenade Launcher

Flamethrower

Minigun

M60

Projectiles and Explosives:

Grenades

Satchel Charges

Molotov Cocktails

Landmines

============================

Vehicles

============================

Every vehicle name from the GTA III and IV Era will be used plus some new ones. Here are ideas for some trains and aircraft and other vehicles:

New Cars:

Bulldog - the awesome Aston Martin DB7 look-alike makes a return from GTA 1, now in awesome 3D

Panto - sporty hatchback, based on a Fiat Punto

Eugo - completely new and awesome hatchback, based on a Toyota Aygo

Daredevil - second fastest car in the game, based on a Pagani Zonda

Bordais - fastest car in the game, based on a Bugatti Veyron

Jupiter - minivan based on a Ford Galaxy

Crossover - based on a BMW X5

Helicopters:

Maverick

Police Maverick

Helitours Maverick

News Maverick

Annihilator

Leviathan

Cargobob (you can actually load smaller vehicles in here)

Aeroplanes:

Dodo (Cessna 152)

Skimmer (Seaplane Dodo Variant)

Shamal (Private Jet)

AT400 (Boeing 727)

AT600 (Airbus A320)

AT900 (Boeing 747)

Trains:

Brown Streak - this diesel train makes a return from GTA San Andreas! Runs on express routes throughout America.

InterCity - British Express train, based on the Class 43 HST.

Freight (America and Australia) - similar design to San Andreas. Can haul boxcars or flatbeds.

Freight (Britain and France) - based on a Class 66 Freightliner/EWS.

Harbour Express - Australian variant of the Brown Streak.

Commuter (diesel) - runs on commuter routes around Britain, based on a Class 170 Turbostar.

Commuter (electric) - two variants based on a Class 377 Electrostar and 365 Networker.

Sub Urban - based on a Class 313, runs on Suburban routes in Thames and Bedford City.

Midlands Express - based on a Class 158 Express Sprinter.

Eurostar - runs on an express route between Thames City and Eiffel City.

Subway - runs in Los Santos, Liberty City, Vice City and Toksaka City. Four variants, one for each city.

Underground - runs in the Thames City Underground services; two variants: one based on the C-Stock and the other based on the 1995 Tube Stock.

Tram - two variants: one in San Fierro and a more modern variant in Thames City.

Metro - runs around Eiffel City.

Maglev - Japanese express train.

===================================

Gameplay

===================================

Major Gameplay Points:

- Carjacking: while this is still possible, it will be harder to jack cars. However, as the storyline progresses, Jeff will learn new skills making it easier to steal cars.

- Driving: car physics will be similar to GTA IV.

- Shooting: you can choose between a third person view like GTA IV or first person view like Call of Duty.

- Weapons: you can now buy silencers to fit on any gun at gun shops (AmmuNation, Backstreet Dealers, etc)

- Missions: with an epic map, there are over 300 missions in the game.

- Shops: each country has different sorts of shops (e.g. UK: Tossco = Tesco, ASBO = ASDA, etc.)

- Internet: there are now over 500 fictional websites in the in-game internet.

- Radio: with many countries in one game, certain radio stations are only available in it's specified country. There's a total of 50 radio stations.

- TV: like radio, there will be different channels available in each country.

- HUD: similar style to GTA IV but the colours change based on countries (green health and light blue armour in Liberty City, Alderney and Carcer City; pink health and white armour in Vice City; brown health and green armour in San Andreas; red health and royal blue armour in Britain and France; yellow health and brown armour in Arabia; blue health and yellow armour in Australia; and purple health and red armour in Japan)

- Train Driving: this feature is brought back from San Andreas but this time, it is much more realistic. A similar driving system to MSTS is put in place.

- Others: all other features from San Andreas and GTA IV will be included (no adult-rated content on the 15+ version)

=================================

Train Routes

America:

10 different Subway services are placed in Los Santos, Liberty City, Carcer City and Vice City with a total of 55 stations.

BrownStreak Railroad operates on 3 different lines. One between Liberty City and Los Santos via Alderney Carcer City, and Las Venturas and another between Vice City and San Fierro via Bolt City, San Diaz and Los Santos and One connecting the whole state of San Andreas.

Freight services run on the BrownStreak lines.

You can ride a tram around San Fierro.

Britain and France:

Thames City Underground operates on 5 different lines with a total of 64 stations.

InterCity Express runs between major cities in Britain.

EuroStar runs between Thames City and Eiffel City.

Metro runs around Eiffel City.

A Suburban overground line travels around Thames City.

Tramlink services go around the southern part of Thames City.

Commuter Services operate on services around Britain.

Around Bedford City and Man City, a Midlands Express Service runs.

Freight services run on every line except for tram, metro, suburban and underground lines.

Australia:

Harbour Express travels between Harbour City and places in the Outback.

Freight travels on the Harbour Express line.

Japan:

3 different lines run on the Toksaka City Subway.

A futuristic maglev train runs between Toksaka and Chiba.

Characters

Main Characters:

Jeff Toreno - protagonist: a former millionaire, 32, who got scammed, lost all his money and penthouse and ran to Liberty to lay low.

Toni Hamfists - main antagonist: leader of the business that scammed Jeff and also leader of the Mafia.

Officer Luis Vercetti - possibly Tommy Vercetti's son: a corrupt cop that shot Jeff and framed him for illegally boarding a flight. He later helps Jeff in the game.

Phil Toreno - Jeff's older brother: arrives in Liberty in the fifth mission.

Misty Leone - retired prostitute: offers Jeff his first tasks in Liberty City.

Ahmed Al Hassan - an Arab hotel owner.

Ant Matthews - a British drug dealer.

Maccer Smith - retired band singer.

Claude Speed - takes you to a hideout in Hove Beach after Officer Vercetti shoots you. This time, he does talk (FINALLY!)

Trent Ryder - gives you missions in Harbour City.

Michael Klebitz - gives you missions in Carcer City.

Nick "N1GG4" Robertson - leader of the New Grove Families.

Armando Rodriguez - leader of the San Fierro Rifa.

Kenji Osaka - leader of the Yakuza's (Toksaka City branch).

Yoko Kasen - leader of the Yakuza's (Liberty City branch).

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Edited by Ayman1337

Nice storyline *cough not cough*

That's really mean of you, I bet he gave this topic a lot of effort!

Yes, maybe it does need a bit more organizations and yes, maybe it's on the wrong section but I can clearly see that he gave the vehicles, places, and weapons a lot of thought.

Jeez dozingoff.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

Yes, maybe it does need a bit more organizations and yes, maybe it's on the wrong section but I can clearly see that he gave the vehicles, places, and weapons a lot of thought.

Jeez dozingoff.gif

I have nothing against his effort in weapons in such, but a concept really isn't a concept unless it has a story and right now I only know the protaginist.

Nice concept icon14.gif You've got some good ideas, just a case of expanding a little bit and adding little bits here and there.

universetwisters

wow...no story. why is this guy going all over the world again?

sTgL5iS.png

Haha, I don't want to be mean but sadly these guys are right. No story and an impossible concept of creating "around te world" GTA. Especially on the f*cking PSP haha, and 300+ missions...

Just waiting to see a story before I can completely critique it.

I'd love GTA V to be set in San Andreas again or Los Santos, but I'd LOVE to see R* to make Los Santos modeled after LOS ANGELES, since I loved the gangster element in San Andreas. R* must land right inbetween of GTA IV and GTA:San Andreas to produce a GREAT game, maybe tone down the graphics from GTA IV a couple of knotches and insert all of the fun and awesomeness of GTA:San Andreas. The Radio Stations should be one radio station per genre having one artist from each genre hosting it. The guns in GTA V are probably going to be the same format from GTA:IV unless R* is going to go all-out in development of GTA:V (and they might). The cars (which are possibly the third most important element of the game) shouldn't be another driving simulator, and should be modeled after cars in real life. The story! If it is true that Los Santos ( or LA ) will be the location then you will most likely end up in South Central LA, the son of CJ and part of Grove Street, where new gangs have sprout up and look to overthrow Grove Street in an all out Gang War. BUT, if it is in Vice City ( Miami ) then you will most likely see another GTA:IV style storyline. You're an immigrant (Latino) looking to get up in the underworld and gain fame and fortune.

• 2 weeks later...

The reason Jeff goes around the world:

After doing stuff around America, he finds out the leader of the corrupt business that scammed him is on a flight to Thames City (London) and Jeff has to board the flight before it takes off.

universetwisters

The reason Jeff goes around the world:

After doing stuff around America, he finds out the leader of the corrupt business that scammed him is on a flight to Thames City (London) and Jeff has to board the flight before it takes off.

sure he does

why dont you expand on that and put it in the first post

sTgL5iS.png

Jeez dozingoff.gif

There's not as much effort as you might think, especially in the section about Britain:

Thames City - is the name of mine and Mokrie Dela's concept. I wouldn't mind this so much, there are other aspects taken directly from our concept.

Ant Matthews - The name of the protagonist from mine and Mokrie Dela's concept is listed in OP's character list.

Taken form this thread:

- Carjacking: while this is still possible, it will be harder to jack cars. However, as the storyline progresses, Jeff will learn new skills making it easier to steal cars.

Taken from my Thames City thread:

- Whilst still possible, actions such as stealing cars and mugging people shall be more difficult than normal. However as the story progresses, Ant will learn new skills making it easier to commit crime.

Its clear that the OP has taken this from my thread and then just swapped a few words about.

Taken from this thread:

- Shops: each country has different sorts of shops (e.g. UK: Tossco = Tesco, ASBO = ASDA, etc.)

Again, taken from my thread:

user posted image

TOSSCO is a supermarket that sells various items ranging from food to clothing.

I don't know whether or not the OP has taken parts from other concept threads as well (I'm not making anymore accusations proof to back it up.), the OP clearly hasn't thought for himself with certain aspects.

Edited by 02fishera

universetwisters

Jeez dozingoff.gif

There's not as much effort as you might think, especially in the section about Britain:

Thames City - is the name of mine and Mokrie Dela's concept. I wouldn't mind this so much, there are other aspects taken directly from our concept.

Ant Matthews - The name of the protagonist from mine and Mokrie Dela's concept is listed in OP's character list.

Taken form this thread:

Taken from my Thames City thread:

- Whilst still possible, actions such as stealing cars and mugging people shall be more difficult than normal. However as the story progresses, Ant will learn new skills making it easier to commit crime.

Its clear that the OP has taken this from my thread and then just swapped a few words about.

Taken from this thread:

Again, taken from my thread:

user posted image

TOSSCO is a supermarket that sells various items ranging from food to clothing.

I don't know whether or not the OP has taken parts from other concept threads as well (I'm not making anymore accusations proof to back it up.), the OP clearly hasn't thought for himself with certain aspects.

TL;DR, OP is an unoriginal f*ck that's dependent on other people for ideas. pretty soon, he'll have a bonus level set in maryland where you kill melonheads, or zombies, or whatever

sTgL5iS.png

universetwisters

whats wrong, you inconsiderate f*ck? cant explain yourself?

sTgL5iS.png