Reporting to Mods

BondTrader

BondTrader

Hey, I would like to know what happens once a member is reported. Do the moderators look into it? I recently reported a member but have seen that this person's account is still active. I will not share the name of whom I reported or the purpose. I would like to know how can I be sure that actions will be taken because it seems like nothing has happened. Should I receive a message from a moderator confirming that he/she has received the report?

BondTrader

OK, awesome. I just wanted confirmation that it was properly sent. Thanks!

Spider-Vice
Hey, I would like to know what happens once a member is reported. Do the moderators look into it? I recently reported a member but have seen that this person's account is still active. I will not share the name of whom I reported or the purpose. I would like to know how can I be sure that actions will be taken because it seems like nothing has happened. Should I receive a message from a moderator confirming that he/she has received the report?

When you report anything, be a post or a member, an entry will appear on their ModCP, but you'll have to wait because sometimes the moderators have to deal with 200+ reports per day sometimes and the list will be full.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away