Visual Arts Videos

Mr White0161

Mr White0161

I'd like to suggest something for the the visual arts section. A video section where people could make threads somewhat like fan fictions and or gang topics where people could post videos in an organized manor. I know there is a section in the IV area for videos. I'm sure many people would agree with me on this idea. Other such things that could be posted for example could be like montages and other things. See I don't understand why there isn't one, there is one for screen shots and photos but not one for videos. Video is a form of visual arts.

Now please take this suggestion into consideration and put a little bit thought into it before you say no.

If you're talking about an entirely new forum just for videos, then I'm 100% sure it's not going to happen. The need for a new forum arises from the levels of activity pertaining to the subject in question. And videos definitely don't garner that much interest.

On the other hand, if you're talking about a single topic for videos, then we already have a youtube topic in Gen Chat which can be used for the mentioned purposes. Or if you feel there should be one in the Visual Arts forum, then you can just go ahead and make one yourself. I'm sure the mods won't mind.

Mr White0161

Personally I was going to make one in visual arts for a GTA machinma series that me and my crew are making. I wasn't sure if I posted it in the visual arts section if it'd get locked or not. I don't see why it wouldn't get locked because as I stated before video is a type of visual art. But exactly what I am saying is kinda like how people make there fan fiction, they have a thread where they post new missions and such for a story they are telling. All I was suggesting was something like that but for with videos.