Does anyone think this could happen?

RGInsider

What if Rockstargames released Vice City for the Xbox 360 and SanAndreas for the PS3 at the same time? Its been 3 years since iv was released which would give them enough time to make 2 gta games. It would give them the chance to start somewhere new with gta6. I know its nonsense, but what are the chances you think that this could happen.

Edited by RGInsider

i think that there is no way that can happen why would they have vice on xbox and san andreas on ps3? i just dont understand it and cant see them doing someing weird and stupid like that

Prometheus

Why would they do that? the chances of that happening is less than the chance of RDR being released to PC.

3lIXKDi.png

Not in your wildest dreams mate. Now if were talking exclusive DLC episodes for each platform yeah I could see that happening.

If i was them i would release vice city and san andreas on 360 and ps3. It will just start massive wars saying this game is better because 360 or ps3 sucks. Hell with it, Id just get it on Pc, Simple biggrin.gif

Mostly, Rockstar games would never do that. They want all of us to enjoy the game no matter if we have a ps3,360 or PC.

ministryman

i would be very depressed because VC would be for the XBOX barf8bd.gif... and i don't have one

or... on the other hand... they could just combine the cities into one fictional state inlove.gif

• 1 month later...
Capricornus

Of course it could happen but it would be very, VERY stupid. They wouldn't do it.

caprisig.jpg

Officer Tenpenny is a bad man

No way i bet they stuggle to make one game in wat 3 years? And rockstar wouldnt do that to there audience they tryed to do it with the dlc but then they released it on ps3 too.

I mean think of all the detail on the buildings the characters backgrounds all of that stuff must take forever!

There's a bigger chance of R* releasing a PS2 collection(like GoW and Ico) on the PS3 containing GTA III, Vice and San An. Also the XBLM already has San Andreas on it.

Long_Haired_Boy

You have a bigger chance of my being an ex Rockstar employee. ph34r.gif