Cops 'N' Robbers. [TBOGT]

LucianoLuchessi

LucianoLuchessi

user posted image

INFORMATION

This event has been created so that people who want to play a action-packed game which will need a use of strategy, team-work and survival skills in order to survive for a decent amount of time. The event will consist of a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 16 people (depending on how many people wish to take part), and will be hosted every 1-2 weeks (depending on how many people can take part). The event will be a fast-paced, action-packed, team-working event which will consist of a team of robbers, a team of LCPD officers and a team of N.O.O.S.E. / Air Support. At the beginning of the game, teams will be given a set amount of time to get ready before the game begins. The game will be played on Team Deatmatch. If you want to take part in the events, you should post a reply below stating which team you wish to join.[NOTE: The event is an XBOX 360 event only I'm afraid, and The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC is needed].

TEAM INFORMATION

The event will consist of 3 teams : Robbers, LCPD Officers, N.O.O.S.E. / Air Support.

Robbers - The team of Robbers will consist of 4-6 players who's objectives will be to attempt to "take-over" a set establishment (I.E. Cluckin' Bell). The robbers will have to first go into a set establishment, and begin to try to "take it over". The robbers should shoot anyone who tries to run out of the set location (NPC's), which will attract the LCPD's attention (Players). The robbers should then use teamwork skills to their advantage, setting out a location (where each robber will take cover) for each robber. (I.E. Three behind the counter, one behind a wall and one behind a table). After a few minutes of a shoot-out between the LCPD team (Players) and the Robbers (Players), the Air Support team will be called in, the air-support will either : Have players shooting from the sides of the helicopters (if the Robbers are on the street) or parachute from the helicopter onto ground level to aid the LCPD. If the team of robbers want to exit the establishment they're held up in, they should use their team-working skills to find/make a way out.

user posted image

LCPD / Ground Team - The LCPD team will consist of 3-5 players who's objective is to be the first on the scene (the location the robbers are attempting to "take over") and to take-down the team of Robbers by any means necessary. The LCPD team should use their team-working skills to decide how to take-down the robbers with minimum casualties. The LCPD team will first try to raid the establishment (which will most probably fail), trying to take out as many of the robbers as they can. Once the whole of the LCPD team has been killed once each, the LCPD commander will call in the Air Support.

user posted image

N.O.O.S.E. / Air Support - The N.O.O.S.E. team will consist of 3-5 players who's objective is to support the LCPD team when called in by the LCPD commander and help take down the team of robbers. The N.O.O.S.E. team will have 2-3 players in the back of the helicopter, ready to shoot any robbers who got out of their set establishment and are on the streets of Liberty City, and 1-2 player(s) in the cockpit of the helicopter. (One pilot, and one spotter). If the robbers haven't proceeded outside of the place they have attempted to take over then the N.O.O.S.E. members in the back of the helicopter (and the spotter if there is one) will parachute out of the helicopter and land near the location ready to aid the LCPD team from ground-level.

user posted image

RULES

Rules for all teams.

• Players must not attack any member for the first 5-10 minutes of the game. The first 5-10 minutes is for collecting weapons/vehicles that will be needed for the game.

• Players must not use any explosive weapons (RPG, Grenades, Molotovs), this will make the game un-fair if a team is bunked up in a small space (preferably the robbers).

• Players must not use any modifications or "Turbo's" to cheat your way to victory.

• Players must not use any weapons/armour that your team is not entitled to without permission.

•Players must not keep running to a health pack/armour upgrade, one armour upgrade and the standard health is enough.

Rules for the Robbers team.

• The Robbers must only use the following weapons: Glock/Desert Eagle pistol, Mini-Uzi/MP5 SMG, Pump Shotgun/Combat Shotgun and the AK-47.

• The Robbers must change teams (to either the N.O.O.S.E. or LCPD) when killed, they can't respawn back into the same team.

Rules for the LCPD team.

• The LCPD must only use the following weapons: Glock/Desert Eagle pistol, MP5 SMG and the Pump Shotgun/Combat Shotgun.

• The LCPD can not wear armour, they must stick with the health they are spawned with only.

• The LCPD must not block exits of the establishment with vehicles.

• The LCPD commander is the only member of the LCPD team who can call the N.O.O.S.E. / Air Support team into the battle.

• The LCPD commander must only call in the N.O.O.S.E. / Air Support team in if all members of the LCPD team have been killed once.

• The LCPD team must not kill a respawned robber who wishes to respawn as a LCPD player.

Rules for the N.O.O.S.E. team.

• The N.O.O.S.E. team must only use the following weapons: Glock/Desert Eagle pistol, MP5 SMG, Pump Shotgun/Combat Shotgun and the M4 Assault Rifle.

• The N.O.O.S.E. team must not use the blades of their helicopter to kill robbers who are on the streets of Liberty City.

• The N.O.O.S.E. team must not go to back-up the LCPD team unless called in by the LCPD commander.

• The N.O.O.S.E. team member in the passenger seat of the cockpit must not shoot, that player is the spotter, not the shooter until on ground-level.

•The N.O.O.S.E. team must not kill a respawned robber who wishes to respawn as a N.O.O.S.E. player.

Game Preferences

Auto Aim Disallow/Off
Cops Disallow/Off
Friendly Fire Disallow/Off
Traffic Parked
Pedestrians Medium
Location Liberty City
Duration 30-45 Minutes
Weapons All
Blips Near
Gamertag Display Off
Reticule Health Off
Voice Chat All
Respawn Distance Medium
Respawn Time 10 Seconds
Time of Day Random
Weather Random

MEMBERS

user posted image

Jedi. Jedi ML
Strike951 DryerTangent585
DEFR0B0T DEF R0B0T
Fawckue Fawckue
SweatyPa1ms SweatyPa1ms
Username Gamertag

user posted image

xXArtfullxX xXArtfull97xX
Aussiebushmatt Sellars13
King Jam B0ganbeast069
Username Gamertag
Username Gamertag

user posted image

LucianoLuchessi LucianoLuchessi
Pedochu Cycrome
swooner swooner
Booze T Booze T
fgcarva1 fgcarva1
Edited by LucianoLuchessi

LucianoLuchessi

put me down for a Robber but i'm happy to do any of the three

you've done a great job with organising and setting this up, i hope its a success, good luck.

I would give it a try, but i'm a ps3 player only.

7cg1vNw.png

Docfaustino

Name: Pedochu

Gamertag: Cycrome

Favorite Pedophile: Jeff Dahmer

Robber is preferable. But NOOSE or LCPD sounds really fun too! Put me down for whatever works best.

LucianoLuchessi

Name: Pedochu

Gamertag: Cycrome

Favorite Pedophile: Jeff Dahmer

Robber is preferable. But NOOSE or LCPD sounds really fun too! Put me down for whatever works best.

I've put you down for N.O.O.S.E. / Air Support, I need more of those.

looks great, luke... put me down for the air support   icon14.gif

Done, and sorted out the codes (links to people's forum accounts).

NOTE: If we don't have enough LCPD officers for the first event schedule, it will be N.O.O.S.E. vs Robbers, but I'm sure we'll have enough by then. cool.gif

Depends how the first game goes, if we have people who don't deserve a spot they'll be held back and applications will be put into the top post.

Luke, you should have people fill out and application.

I can be a pilot if need be, otherwise just put me on whatever team you see fit icon14.gif

LucianoLuchessi

To make up for the lack of lcpd I'm willing to change sides.

Alright, thanks man. Seen as though you're the first LCPD member, you're the commander, therefore you'll lead the squad and call in Air Support when needed.

seeing this makes me wish i had a xbox360

user posted image

LucianoLuchessi

Haha, you should ask your parents to get you one for your Birthday/Christmas, I have both a PS3 and an XBOX 360, and I can safely say that the XBOX 360 is definitely better for online gaming.

Thanks for the positive reply's guys!

Haha, you should ask your parents to get you one for your Birthday/Christmas, I have both a PS3 and an XBOX 360, and I can safely say that the XBOX 360 is definitely better for online gaming.

commencing console "fanboy" argument........

dont worry I won't tounge2.gifps3 is superior ph34r.gif

AOGjr, you could always give it ago on the ps3?

7cg1vNw.png

LucianoLuchessi

ps3 is superior

That's a good joke, you should go for an audition as a comedian.

LucianoLuchessi

Updated

Added some members in, and changed a few people who requested a change of teams around.

EDIT: We need some members to join the LCPD team, there's only one, and I don't want to have to resort to Robbers vs N.O.O.S.E.

Aussiebushmatt

Sign me up for the LCPD team! smile.gif