RCT3

LongHairedFreakyGuy

LongHairedFreakyGuy

Am not sure if anyone actually plays this game on here, but here goes anyway, and if the topic fails, ah well.

Just recently re-installed Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and last time I had it I remember hundreds of downloads I had for the game, such as all the scenery and everything. Since this was a while ago though, I've lost aload of the sites that used to host all this stuff. Now, I know I can try Google, but with this been an old game, all the bigger sites have been left with broken links, and everyone started hosting them on their own personal sites.

f*ck it, basically am asking if anyone knows of any decent sites to download stuff for RCT3.

I remember someone saying they played this game, so topic might work...

I never really played RCT3, but I did play the first and second one a LOT. Is it better than the first two installments? If so, I might give this one a try. Although it's an old game but I don't mind.

Sorry for not answering your question. blush.gif

OverTheBelow

I loved RCT2, but couldn't get into RCT3 as well all those years ago. The idea of being able to ride your own rides was fun for a bit, but it got boring quickly.

Had some great times with the 2D games, they were so fun and had loads of mods because they were so easy to make - in contrast to the third installment, since it's 3D, the rides have to be modeled rather than drawn in photoshop or w/e.

@Dnero: I think you should give it a try. It's not very expensive these days and is great for killing time. An expansion pack also allows you to make a water park. :>

DU8afL0.jpg

LongHairedFreakyGuy
I never really played RCT3, but I did play the first and second one a LOT. Is it better than the first two installments? If so, I might give this one a try. Although it's an old game but I don't mind.

Sorry for not answering your question. blush.gif

The problem with many RCT fans was the switchover from 2D to 3D, with alot of fans complaining that alot of the 'strategy' had gone out of the game in favour of 3D graphics. Personally, it's a great game to me, and gets addictive at times. The graphics allow for really great parks to be built, as now you're no longer editing tile by tile, but in various forms, such as picking the land up by some form of "tweezers", or just create varied land with a "paint can".

The add on packs for the game are Wild and Wet aswell, with Wild adding animals into the game (which does a much better job at it then "Zoo Tycoon" does), and Wet allows for water parks to be built within your park.

I actually still have RCT2 installed aswell, but just haven't touched it since RCT3, and never modded it due to me having no internet at the time. I built some f*cking mint parks though, lol.