If Gta V was the last Gta...

Verdant

Not saying this will happen but if GTA V was the last Grand Theft Auto what would be the best thing you expect out of it?

Lock if you want

ChossenOne

Locked! Oh, yeah, I'm not a mod. biggrin.gif

The story needs to be 1000 hours long, the map is the size of all previous GTAs x2000! And the graphics and the engine need to be the greatest technical achievement of the 21st and 20th centuries combined.

user posted image

Locked! Oh, yeah, I'm not a mod. biggrin.gif

The story needs to be 1000 hours long, the map is the size of all previous GTAs x2000! And the graphics and the engine need to be the greatest technical achievement of the 21st and 20th centuries combined.

So your not asking for much then lol

• 1 month later...

Whatever they do, they should make it 100% moddable, so people can keep making maps for the latest GTA...

I'd expect absolutely nothing out of Rockstar.

I think they'd do their worst job possible and if anything they wouldn't include cars in the game, only bicycles.

The protagonist would be a 23 year old female yoga instructor, who is trying to help all of her followers to overcome lumbar pains.

The antagonist would be a car salesman named Jonathan, he likes to rip people off by giving them sticker price and never cutting anyone a deal.

But like I said before, there are no cars, just because he's a car salesman doesn't mean you can steal cars, no. That comes about 7 months later on the PC exclusive DLC.

And BTW, the only weapon you have is the power to manipulate someone to start they're yoga adventure.

If that's not GTAV material, well folks, I've lost all faith in the video game industry.

lol.gif

If that isn't word for word what's going to happen in GTA V, I will be severely disappointed.

For realism though, I would like the option to choose between yoga and pilates. Listen to your fans, Rockstar!

How.....DARE YOU?!?!

To even suggest here that this may be the last GTA is diabloical Sir! You should be Cast Out!!! (See what I did there? I know, it was terrible...)

Nah seriously GtaOutKast. I'm sure this won't happen for a very very long time. If it does though (and it probably will, eventually...), I would excpect an amazing and epic adventure, with nods to every game in the series that ever came before it. RockStar would make sure it was memorable and replayable for a good long while but in all honesty I can't and won't envision the end of GTA...I just won't I tell ya!!!

I'm certain this next one won't be the last however.

EDIT: Oh, and Royal55, your idea sound brutal! Make it happen, man.

XxDylmeisterxX

If GTA V were the last, I'd expect an eic game with a brill plot that'll keep us gripped the whole game. Gang atacks, police chases, street wars A whole load of excitement.

If GTA V is the last GTA then I would expect everything to be perfect lol.gif

XxDylmeisterxX
If GTA V is the last GTA then I would expect everything to be perfect lol.gif

Haha, straight to the point lol.

I think they'd do their worst job possible and if anything they wouldn't include cars in the game, only bicycles.

The protagonist would be a 23 year old female yoga instructor, who is trying to help all of her followers to overcome lumbar pains.

The antagonist would be a car salesman named Jonathan, he likes to rip people off by giving them sticker price and never cutting anyone a deal.

But like I said before, there are no cars, just because he's a car salesman doesn't mean you can steal cars, no. That comes about 7 months later on the PC exclusive DLC.

And BTW, the only weapon you have is the power to manipulate someone to start they're yoga adventure.

If that's not GTAV material, well folks, I've lost all faith in the video game industry.

I don't know why, but I really want that DLC...

I don't know why, but I really want that DLC...

The problem with that DLC is that, while Johnathan can steal cars, all NPCs are replaced by cops armed with heat-seeking RPGs.

CubA_iLL_BrothA
i agree did you see the GTA4 san andreas mod it was amazing

I was just watching it.

If they would once make a last GTA, it should be over the top. Ultimate gore, violence, weapons, vehicles, mayhem, joking on everything that will be actual at that moment and things in the past as well, all that with a big middle finger to everybody who hates it.