Always zoomed in when I aim with the right mouse?

danjako43

I have the PC version of this game/DLC and when I aim using the right mouse button, I always start out being zoomed in.

This is annoying because when there's an enemy right next to me, I have to aim using the right mouse button, scroll mouse wheel down, THEN look for the guy to shoot for him, which, in the meantime, he could be loading me with 50 bullets. I've died alot due to this "zoomed in" bug during close quarters encounters. Or maybe the game developers liked it this way?

Is there a fix for this?

BuzzardSucks

I never noticed before and just had to start the game to see for myself. I must have just gotten used to that. I can see where there might be a problem with it up close. It will zoom in even when you dont aim. I just want a permemant on floating target. Like other games have. My bigger gripe is times just seems cant shoot from cars when you are driving.

My bigger gripe is times just seems cant shoot from cars when you are driving.

For goodness sakes!!! This has gotten me killed almost as many times as being zoomed in. When I get into a car and try to shoot someone who's shooting me, I sometimes can't and I end up eating 100 bullets to the face in the car....annoying as hell

spaceeinstein

It's a feature of the game, not an error. There's no mod for what you want as far as I know.