scale in SA with 3ds max

FacuuDS

sorry about my english, i am from argentina, i have a question about scaling in SA with 3ds max, i have the 3ds max with meters, and when i import a dff model with kams script it is very small, i want the model in meters so my solucion for now is to put in import scale 40,0 and 0,025 export scale, but i dont know if this is the best way of do it, and i dont know if this is the exact scale.

can someone help me with this? thanks biggrin.gif

what's wrong with zooming in? you don't have to do everything in centimers precize

what's wrong with zooming in? you don't have to do everything in centimers precize

yes i know, is because i am making houses, not a modification of a model in the game, and i like to work with meters.

The way i am doing this is very good, but i dont know if is precise, and maybe is another way of doing this that is precise, maybe a program or another script for 3ds max, i dont know..

Finish the model in meters and then scale it before exporting, if you are not sure about the scale you can still import a ped in MAX.

430x73_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png

My blog that contains not all but some mods that I made for GTA.

Finish the model in meters and then scale it before exporting, if you are not sure about the scale you can still import a ped in MAX.

yes that is good, is what i do, but i was thinking that maybe was a exact scale of gta and real world xD.. thanks anyway icon14.gif