DYOM Portable

GTAIndo

since people figured out how to play GTA SA IN PSP is there a way we can get dyom PSP and make dyom anywhere if we could its awesome

im not saying we must to but im just sayin bro

user posted image

Doublepulse

I really hate to burst your bubble about it, last time I looked at SA for the PSP they were all fakes, I even tried one for myself.

Here is what they do. The game is actually running on their computer and there is a program for the psp that can link your computer screen to PSP so you can see it. It also looked very bad quality.

I know I was disappointed too. Maybe something has changed and they got it to work, but i doubt it.

Now if u want an actual DYOM portable game, then GTA Vice City Stories would be better. I really do not think it is possible to do that with game disc or iso. Also where the hell would be a cleo version for psp.

There is just a lot of things to think about.

The umd disk for the psp doesn't even have enough space to run GTA San Andreas with all his features, especially when the game pushed the PS2 into his limit...^^

I guess buying a netbook PC would be the best thing to do for a DYOM portable, and it only costs 200$.