sh*t

Chinatown Wars

Chinatown Wars
IF you start feeling sick go to the doctor, if not you should be fine.

Oh i forgot to mention, aids grows in mold that is how a lot of people contract it, you may be unfortunate enough to end up with aids.

You posted that on the internet it must be true dozingoff.gif

For beeing a professional videoblogger you don't seem to get people's sarcasm on the net.

+1

When was this stink bug incident? lol

Tadah...Here

I had to hear about that story every time GoDK saw a stinkbug in the house.

Hate those little f*ckers.

fbiidcopyvo4.png

TheBlackProject

GTAForums for advice? Oh and if I were you I'd get an immediate appointment with my doctor if at all possible, otherwise I'd head straight for the emergency room. Hope you have health insurance. orly.gif

GTAForums for advice? Oh and if I were you I'd get an immediate appointment with my doctor if at all possible, otherwise I'd head straight for the emergency room. Hope you have health insurance. orly.gif

A bit late there, guy.

Maybe "late" is the wrong word though.

I think "slow" would be a better fit.

38773_s.gif

What I want to know is why you ate one pound of strawberries. That sh*t would hurt my stomach.

user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

If you managed to eat the whole container without feeling or tasting the moldy status of the fruit then it couldn't of been that moldy to begin with. Although that might just be me who has a thing about the textures of certain foods tounge.gif

ghost of delete key
Not as exciting as GoDK swallowing a stink bug, but still.

HA! I win. tounge.gif

Don't worry about the mold, but I hope you didn't eat all of it...

if you start seeing swirling colors and trails and sh!t, you could sell the remainder for a few bucks. colgate.gif

@kevin: lol, I mentioned it once, *maybe* twice. Don't paint me as Slamman, bro. There's not enough Laserdisc to go around.

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

Chinatown Wars
If you managed to eat the whole container without feeling or tasting the moldy status of the fruit then it couldn't of been that moldy to begin with. Although that might just be me who has a thing about the textures of certain foods tounge.gif

And to everybody; I just hold the leafy part of the strawberry most of the time so I don't even notice the texture

The odd mouldy fruit shouldnt harm you, we've all made that mistake somewhere down the line. Eating the container was f*cking daft though.

And to everybody; I just hold the leafy part of the strawberry most of the time so I don't even notice the texture

Not to sound like a dick, but...

You are able to eat a container of strawberries in the dark and still only pick them out by their top leafs?

I think GTA3Freak was referring to food texture while eating. I too am a weird with food textures, so you are not alone there GTA3Freak.