sh*t

Chinatown Wars

Chinatown Wars

Damnit... Is it bad to eat a whole (1lb) container of moldy strawberries. I was eating them in the dark just two minutes ago and retartedly turned on the light when I was done (at the sink light) and noticed a crapload of mold at the bottom. I want to know if I should go to the doctor or something, or if I'm kind of freaking out for nothing.

Finn 7 five 11

IF you start feeling sick go to the doctor, if not you should be fine.

Oh i forgot to mention, aids grows in mold that is how a lot of people contract it, you may be unfortunate enough to end up with aids.

Chinatown Wars

Oh ok. Sick like throw up or just nausea, because I want to be sure if I should bring bags into my room or not

Haha, your reaction must've been priceless.

It's no certainty if they will cause you to develop food poisoning or something similar, but if you start to feel slightly out of the norm, it is probably best to go and see a doctor. Try not to freak out though or worry too much, because your mind itself can also play a role in illnesses. I studied the topic of psychosomatic illnesses last year in Psychology, and stress or other mental instabilities can lead to physical illnesses.

Anyways, that's kind of off-topic. I've never really had food poisoning, but it seems to be relatively common. If you feel uneasy about it, there is no harm in consulting a doctor. Let me tell you though, if you do fall sick from this, I can bet my bottom dollar that you will probably dislike strawberries after you recover.

Bottom line: relax.

Finn 7 five 11

I can bet my bottom dollar that you will probably dislike strawberries after you recover.

LMAO, his face would have been hilarious to watch.

It is so strange that once you get sick after eating something (usually when you vomit) it puts you off the food for a very very long time.

Some people can ingest a lot of toxins from things like mold without getting adverse effects, but some people get very ill from tiny amounts.

Basically, I would drink more water to try to flush any toxins out of your system quicker, and just be aware, if you start feeling sick to your stomach, call a doctor, if you have any trouble breathing whatsoever, go to the emergency room, as this may be an allergic reaction that can be extremely dangerous.

But I do agree, just relax, don't think too hard about it, but be aware.

38773_s.gif

I can bet my bottom dollar that you will probably dislike strawberries after you recover.

LMAO, his face would have been hilarious to watch.

It is so strange that once you get sick after eating something (usually when you vomit) it puts you off the food for a very very long time.

Yeh, even if the illness is actually not a result of the food, you may hate that food for a long time. It's known as taste aversion. I had quite a bad flu years ago and that very day I ate pumpkin soup, obviously the soup didn't make me sick, but the mind does some crazy things. Needless to say, I couldn't eat pumpkin soup for a number of years, however in recent times my aversion has gradually declined.

What I find really strange is with Alcohol. People will drink too much, and it is likely they will vomit and feel like absolute sh*t the next day. And we've all heard the line, 'i'm never drinking again.' Yet there they are, the next weekend, repeating what they had done the previous week, as if it were deja vu.

Generally it's a really bad idea to get medical advise from a forum about a videogame...but good luck with your possible (as finn puts it) aids.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

Generally it's a really bad idea to get medical advise from a forum about a videogame...but good luck with your possible (as finn puts it) aids.

As long as you don't just wait for one person to post and then assume the first person to post knows what they're talking about. tounge.gif

Some people on here can be surprisingly knowledgeable about certain things, it's weird sometimes.

But I do agree, I'd be more inclined to actually look it up myself, then rely on strangers to give me medical advice, which may or may not be the same information you would find if you had looked it up yourself.

38773_s.gif

Knowing myself, I'd be paranoid. But like finn said, if you start feeling sick, go to the doctor or something.

As long as you don't just wait for one person to post and then assume the first person to post knows what they're talking about. tounge.gif

Some people on here can be surprisingly knowledgeable about certain things, it's weird sometimes.

But I do agree, I'd be more inclined to actually look it up myself, then rely on strangers to give me medical advice, which may or may not be the same information you would find if you had looked it up yourself.

Post at your own risk I suppose tounge.gif

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

Not as exciting as GoDK swallowing a stink bug, but still.

I wouldn't worry too much. Food mold usually isn't as bad as other standing molds.

Weren't they all squishy and weird tasting though? Strawberries get all wacky soft towards the end of their freshness.

Not as exciting as GoDK swallowing a stink bug, but still.

I wouldn't worry too much. Food mold usually isn't as bad as other standing molds.

Weren't they all squishy and weird tasting though? Strawberries get all wacky soft towards the end of their freshness.

When was this stink bug incident? lol

Good luck with the mold man, that stuff is gross!

user posted image

Potential illness ≠ Ask GTAForums for medical advice tounge.gif

Like the others have stated though, unless you really start to feel sick, you should be fine. Otherwise though, go see a doctor.

7FTgFLB.png

I once ate a couple of mouldy peaches once, threw me off for a few days. There's nothing like a bit of rancid fruit to send you on a strange tropical influenced paranoia trip. I started seeing palm trees. Turns out I'd just got drunk the night before and woke up in a garden centre.

But yeah, listen to everyone else. We're just stepping stones. Stock up on tinned fruit next time... and eat it where you can see.

Never gotten food poisoning... ever. Lmao, even though I've eaten f*ck loads of food that's out-of-date and mouldy. Immune System, f*ck yeah /proud

1st gtaROCKER

Urghhh...That must be disgusting. I can feel the sensation of swallowing one of those in my throat now. I think maybe you should book an appointment with your Doctor now, just in case, even if you feel fine. Some people don't react to Food Poisoning at all, until it damages their stomach or gut. Better safe than sorry.

I'm gonna stop reading this thread now, I feel physically sick. barf8bd.gif

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

Oh one time i ate mold strawberries and i vomited and had diahrrea for a week... i hope your well...

They were like these ? :

user posted image

Did you not feel the furry mould? I know someone whose dad died after he eat a tub of mouldy strawberrys.

Not really though.

Gareth Alan Willmer

Oh i forgot to mention, aids grows in mold that is how a lot of people contract it, you may be unfortunate enough to end up with aids.

You posted that on the internet it must be true dozingoff.gif

lil weasel

Are you Tote yet?

Dangers of Moldy food

I Think you'll live(?)

Leave a note as to what happend so the Coronor will have a hint when they find your body next week. You might want to carry the note with you if you go out and faint and drop in the street...

Edited by lil weasel

So we all need to know. Did you poo like a mad dog? Throw up and stuff?

Ya can't eat rancid fruit, tell us about it, then leave everyone hanging...

Chinatown Wars
So we all need to know. Did you poo like a mad dog? Throw up and stuff?

Ya can't eat rancid fruit, tell us about it, then leave everyone hanging...

Well I ate a lot of xlax... And yeah you can tell how that turned out

You posted that on the internet it must be true dozingoff.gif

For beeing a professional videoblogger you don't seem to get people's sarcasm on the net.

Yl8KS.jpg