GTA IV: Serious Life RP(XBL)

deadsliez1

when's the game. Last time was beast. f*ckin got arrested because I was a super hero. LOL Mental Issues LOL

LOL

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/faqs/#12

deadsliez: I got ripped off on that virtual product I sold you... read that link and check out the real price. You got a good deal.

That was an amazing game.

Thank god. Well, you lowered the price from 1 grand to 500. LOL. Nice game! biggrin.gif

The price should have been a hundred grand... and to think I paid $1800 and 50 grams of meth for an SMG. How much did you resell it for anyways?

deadsliez: I got ripped off on that virtual product I sold you... read that link and check out the real price. You got a good deal.

Thank god. Well, you lowered the price from 1 grand to 500. LOL. Nice game! biggrin.gif

The price should have been a hundred grand... and to think I paid $1800 and 50 grams of meth for an SMG. How much did you resell it for anyways?

200 for 10 grams wink.gif

I see. Well, at least you are a good business partner. The only real losers here are the junkies.

I see. Well, at least you are a good business partner. The only real losers here are the junkies.

The junkies? I'm guessing that was Wallaby? LOL lol.gif

The junkies? I'm guessing that was Wallaby? LOL lol.gif

Nah, he is my partner. Junkies were hopefellow and whatever guy you sold to.

Dammit, i was on halo. shouldn't have missed out on it.

Whatev? biggrin.gif

It's okay smile.gif

Yo when's the next game? smile.gif

This friday. 8:00 PM EST (1:00 AM UK)

deadsliez: Nightfall was chasing me. I did not want to lose the $2,000 in ransom so I fled. I flipped my car, got out, and pointed my gun at him for fear factor. He got out of his car and aimed at me, so I started shooting. He died. Everybody left.

What did I do wrong? Please do not kick me out.

deadsliez: Nightfall was chasing me. I did not want to lose the $2,000 in ransom so I fled. I flipped my car, got out, and pointed my gun at him for fear factor. He got out of his car and aimed at me, so I started shooting. He died. Everybody left.

Talk to me on XBL about it. bored.gif

I had to get off. Talk to you tomorrow.

I had to get off. Talk to you tomorrow.

kk

GTA IV Roleplay
RP on friday, can't wait. cool.gif

Haha, agreed! <3

user posted image

Gareth Bale ~ GB3 ~ Wonderman

Thanks to Narcis_speed6

Hey can I get a job as a police sharpshooter? Basically for hostage situations hold outs and things like that?

Hey can I get a job as a police sharpshooter? Basically for hostage situations hold outs and things like that?

Sure, fine with me. Basicly a hostage negotiater.

srry I had to leave at the last game had to go sad.gif

it's alright

GTA IV Roleplay
are we playing tonight?

user posted image

Gareth Bale ~ GB3 ~ Wonderman

Thanks to Narcis_speed6