Rims change

[FDC]NYZE.ONE

[FDC]NYZE.ONE

I would like to change the wheels on some modcars how and with what program do I do that?

user posted image

My Laptop

Prozessor:i5-2410m 2.3 Ghz

Arbeitsspeicher:8 GB Ram

Grafikkarte:Nvidia GT540m 2GB

monster875.

with mod cars, u mean cars u download that other ppl have converted or scratch made? that's called stealing if u edit the models u've downloaded, and we wont tolerate such thing here

[FDC]NYZE.ONE

i will change for my private use ... -.-

user posted image

My Laptop

with mod cars, u mean cars u download that other ppl have converted or scratch made? that's called stealing if u edit the models u've downloaded, and we wont tolerate such thing here

yikes dude relax. If he wants to use it for his own personal use then whats wrong with that? Where did he ever say he was going to upload it as his own?

monster875.

and where did i mention that he would upload it? no where, so shut ur mouth and try read it again.

btw, why should i relax? i were relaxed

Edited by monster875.

[FDC]NYZE.ONE

sry when i have break some rule but i dont like some rims on some cars i will change it and play with it i will dont upload some thing ....

user posted image

My Laptop

XTREME0235

I would just like to inform you Monster that I have reported your post for the abusive structure that you laid it out as.

Reported for this sentence:

so shut ur mouth and try read it again.

Also I highly suggest that you think about what you post, I have mentioned this to you in the past.

It's not looking good for you as a user in my opinion. I'm not saying anything regarding your stay here on the forums, but what I will say is that if you keep up with this attitude, I can assure you that you won't be staying here for too much longer.

monster875.

i didn't talked to u at all so why do u keep commenting what i say to other? u should get a damn life, because u keep find an excuse to say like that to me all the time

btw, should i start crying if i get banned? idgaf about that, so why don't u just leave me the fu*k alone and mind ur own business

Edited by monster875.

XTREME0235

Because the way you express yourself to others is not appreciated by those who you direct your comments to.

It seems like you are negative the majority of the time you are here on the forums.

I'm not saying that you are a completely negative person but I barely see anything positive come from you when I see a topic with a post from you in it.

You've gotten my attention now and that is why you see me responding to you.

Perhaps if you were nicer to others you wouldn't feel like you were being 'watched' if that's how you want to put it.

Take a hint. wink.gif

monster875.

lol, so u say all my posts in this topic r completely negative and any others? lol, really much lol. not even half of all my posts r completely negative, u see them as negative, and then u just think "ohh that sounds negative, i'm going to report him".

btw, this WASN'T negative, so don't start saying about anything negative in this post

XTREME0235

What's done is done.

Please stay on topic, thanks.

At OP.

It's probably best that you still get the author's permission to actually modify their work.

Whether it be for personal use or not, it would be respectful to still do so nonetheless.

I hope you find what you are looking for and that it helps you.