GTAFORUMS Multiplayer Gangs

AsishSahoo

AsishSahoo
I hope I am not posting the wrong section, but can anyone of you tell me among all the GTAIV Liberty city territories the Multiplayer gangs of gtaforums are using which territories on the map have not been occupied so that I could use it for my Gang the Sicilian Mafia.

jim_gta

multiplayer gangs in this forum do not fight for turf

and yes your are in the wring sectuin,Amigo.

user posted image

AsishSahoo
multiplayer gangs in this forum do not fight for turf

and yes your are in the wring sectuin,Amigo.

Yes but still I don't want to fight but atleast maintain a dignity, If I could know the territories I mean there are so many GTA 4 MP gangs so its difficult to know who is having what.

jim_gta

oh that doesn't matter the gangs put that as their Story and nothing is actually taken feel free to own any turf if its for your storyline

user posted image

AsishSahoo
oh that doesn't matter the gangs put that as their Story and nothing is actually taken feel free to own any turf if its for your storyline

Now that tells me. I had a bit concern because a few days ago there was fight about turfs, so its ok if I make my own ideas.

jim_gta

Now that tells me. I had a bit concern because a few days ago there was fight about turfs, so its ok if I make my own ideas.

Its fine.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=238

x3FWE.png