Adam Kokesh VS The Man

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

So, it is time for some Civil Disobedience once again.

We can dance if we want to....we can leave your friends behind....because

They'll throw your ass in the can for dancing in protest of the loss liberty your loosing faster than the speed of ......

Oh yeah, this is going to prove interesting.

Discuss.

The number of laws broken to uphold the new court decision is simply amazing. In the USA it is illegal to "hold you" without seeing a judge first. The crime is called False Imprisonment. That is why "night court" has existed for as long as it has.

Drift-Kingz

I wonder what Thomas Jefferson would think... he'd be damned pissed. icon13.gif

But really, what the f*ck?

lil weasel

Depending on the Jurisdiction you can be held for Regular Court Hours up to 48 hours without even being charged... longer if there is a holiday. then there's the Breach of Peace, Resisting Arrest, Public nusisence. The USA is a country of Law... law is whatever the guy with the gun and badge says it is.

With the overburdened courts you have to wait for for your time before the judge.

I'm suprised that there weren't any Tasers being used. I wonder if anybody flatened the bike cops tyres while he was busy inside?

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

{EDIT:ADD}

@Drift-Kingz> What's next? No winking at others The Washington Monument, perhaps?

Whatever it is, I'm sure that a punch in the face will make me feel better after it happens.....or maybe being body slammed and choked will do me just fine.

After all, we all need to be reminded of what our place is in society and police are like guard rails to deliver a beat down for the overlords to look on and golf clap anytime the surrounding environment of liberty is attempted to be tread upon.

We have to be reminded To Know Our F*cking Place!

{/EDIT:ADD}

---

Pre-note: Under the Patriot Act and several other more recent statues they can ignore a trial altogether and hold you indefinitely without trial.....just because.

Depending on the Jurisdiction you can be held for Regular Court Hours up to 48 hours without even being charged...  longer if there is a holiday. then there's the Breach of Peace, Resisting Arrest, Public nuisance.

Actually, that is why the rich lawyer up and get off of charges they should be nailed for so often.

It doesn't matter. You have to be arraigned before you can be held in a cell...AT ALL or it is still UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT.

The trick is simple......most people don't know their rights and without a lawyer such rights are not defended.

Standing in the way of a persons exit or putting them in a cell is still that charge if they haven't been arraigned.

The worst part is that although on one set of levels such treatment is illegal, on the other end it doesn't matter. I have had to exercise this right, myself.

But a cop can say you are resisting arrest by the new definitions or starting trouble just by looking him in the eye or not complying with ANY demand within three seconds. Most people don't register that fast if they are not sure they themselves are being spoken too. Cops often take advantage of that fact to draw up whatever charge they like. xD by lil weasel.

---------

The refusal to recognize the authority of the arrest is actually a ploy towards a legal maneuver in the first place.

Police get away with breaking the law on a regular basis and not because the law protects them but because the letter of the law is not administered or the civilians don't know enough about the law and the differences between the law and the lack of legal precedence to defend themselves or exercise their rights.

Your rights are NOT listed completely because they can't be, frankly it is impossible to do so, as they are innumerate.

The Bill of Rights isn't even a true list of your rights. Why? Simple, it is actually the documentation of the Limits of Power the Government can hold and a listing of the rights that will and do put the government in violation of social contract with the populace.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy glares at Kentucky on the recent matters of the Fourth Amendment.

Oh, sure things can get all twisted up and it is pretty obvious that this was a demonstration to stir things up on Adam's part. He knew that someone would come to arrest him in the first place.

Civil Disobedience is way more justified than it is currently being used within the the establishment and I hope that it becomes more frequent on really relevant issues, instead of distractions that really take away from the greater grievances at large.

Unlike many of my fellow citizens, I believe that the answer is within the system and that includes the county and police stations. I believe that people need to interact with police and government regularly in a peaceful and responsible manner of transaction and not just in emergencies and when a bust is going on.

The Andy Griffith Show has a lot to teach on such matters.

{EDIT:ADD}

The USA is a country of Law... law is whatever the guy with the gun and badge says it is.

With the overburdened courts you have to wait for for your time before the judge.

I'm suprised that there weren't any Tasers being used. I wonder if anybody flatened the bike cops tyres while he was busy inside?

That is why so many of us think of you as such a sexy beast, you remember the important issues and all the little things that need deflated as well.

{/EDIT:ADD}

--------------EDIT Five.

*What the right wing says for you to think vv

What else should I expect from a provocateur?

Adam being the show for the Russian Intelligence and propaganda. Not to mention Code Pink and all of that and Soros of course.

*What the left wing wants you to believe^^

Wings tend to meet in the middle.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy