Tony not only GAY

BuzzardSucks

BuzzardSucks

I wanted to asked this and see how others felt about this. I dont do alot of internet reading and research. I like to play the game and not have it spoiled. I just remember how I felt about certain plot twist in the games and if I read around and that before I beat the game think would spoiled to whole expereice of the game. The only cheats I use in IV are to spawn the cars. Such limited parking hard to keep a rare care and still have something to drive. I still have Stevie's Comet. I swear theres something different about it other than color too.

I seriously was expecting Brucie and Roman to come out the closet or something in IV or BOGT. Some thier actions and such had me wondering, The name Bruce too LOL. I am older than most here 45 years old but when I was teeenager remember there some comics or something making fun of gays part his routine was saying AWWW Bruce in a really gay voice. Every time I hear the name Bruce I think of a gay man. That was about 25 more years ago or longer cannot recall who it was. I was wondering anybody else thought this. Brucie seriously has some issues. He sort of fits into the profile of homophobia with suppressed homosexual tendencies.

I might just read into stuff too much but I knew before she did it Michelle / Karen was up to something. The comments she made some of her questions. Then tells you drive like a criminal when you speed. I knew she was either some sort of informant or working for the goverment. I had a feeling in III that something was up even before Asuka paged.

Yes, I think Bruce is gay or bisexual and pathetically desperate to prove he's not. Regarding the supposed gayness of the name Bruce, I recall the rumor that Bruce Banner was changed to David Bruce Banner in the 1978 TV series of The Incredible Hulk because of that. I don't know who created the idea that Bruce is a gay name. I think the most famous Bruce at the time was the 1976 Olympic champion Bruce Jenner, who is not gay.

AlexGTAGamer

Stereotypes are a bitch, I know of many people in life named Bruce who aren't gay: Bruce Willis, Bruce Lee, Bruce Springsteen and Bruce Forsyth.

Anyway I too had the feeling that Brucie was gay or a bisexual, you could tell by his behaviour to certain things, or maybe it was just all of the Roids messing with his head like Niko said all along? Who knows.

I agree with you Alex. Even i did think that Brucie was gay or a bisexual. Niko mentioned that the roids were messing with his head which i think is true.

Edited by Rockwheels

Oh I really think Bruce is gay. There is a lot of gay characters in GTA!! He is always talking about how he likes bitches so much, it's so idiot! dozingoff.gif And he always ask Niko to touch his balls cry.gifcry.gifAnd I hate spoilers too! Since the beginning I knew Michelle was an informant, even thought I didn't read spoilers!!Oh and I'm older than you!!I'm 46 years old wow.gif

I'm pretty sure that at some point, Bruce did kiss one of the males in the game. Can't remember for sure since I haven't played in about a year.

I'm pretty sure that at some point, Bruce did kiss one of the males in the game. Can't remember for sure since I haven't played in about a year.

He was coming on to luis in bogt, but then when luis freaked out a bit he tried to explain that he was testing him if he is gay

Puto Bendejo

"Brucie" is the worst kind of gay! no, I'm not homophobic or bisexual, but i can respect a man such as Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony") or Florian Cravic (aka "Bernie Crane). they accept who they are and the world be damned!...But Brucie, living his lie as a macho he-man who gets ALL the P**sy, models, actresses ect. all cellulite free ("Brucie don't DO cellulite). He brags about using "Bull shark testosterone to his friends, but lies to his older brother about it. (who also is a closet homo, imo)

Its the two-faced living a lie lifestyle I don't like about him. yes, thejorens is correct, Brucie propositioned Luiz in TBoGT after he incited Brucie to grow a pair and teach Mori a lesson of humility. (didn't help, really) also I laughed SO hard when Roman walked into Maisonette 9 and said he was gonna see some vagina!!! Luiz commented almost under his breath that he just walked in with one (Brucie)!!

Brownscombe

Brucie Kibbutz is definitely gay. At the end of The Ballad of Gay Tony, Luis is standing in Maisonette 9 next to Brucie, and Brucie is so happy that he leans in for a kiss from Luis. Luis says,

"No, I'm not like that man!" Brucie desperately tries to get himself out of the situation by saying,

"I know, man, I was just checking to see if you were like that!"

This isn't the exact dialogue that is used but I have played through TBoGT twice now and found it hilarious each time.

Brucie is definatly gay (or maybe bi), it's not just his actions in IV but in TBoGT he tries to kiss Luis... He's just the stereotypical over compensator.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out

na89340qv0n34b09q340

Brucie, i think, is a Bisexual in denial. I think that might also explain why he's so Homophobic.