Multiplayer Storyline

Stardrone

Just like in Call of Duty, where you often play with a team of CPU, only instead of CPU teammates, we should have human teammates. Like, the mission the Russian Revolution, one player could play Niko and another one could play Lil Jacob, having the same objectives as in SP. Opinions please.

Edited by Stardrone

Co-op is cool but I really don't want to see the GTA series become another multiplayer whore. It's story and sandbox style gameplay have always been the staple of the series. I don't mind co-op I suppose as long as it's done right and doesn't take away from the single player experience.

xgtamontariox
Co-op is cool but I really don't want to see the GTA series become another multiplayer whore. It's story and sandbox style gameplay have always been the staple of the series. I don't mind co-op I suppose as long as it's done right and doesn't take away from the single player experience.

agreed, as long as GTA does not lose it's charm and purpose the idea seems considerable.

IV Multiplayer had a vague storyline which loosely tied in with the main storyline and it basically consisted of doing sh*t for Petrovic, for example in Hagmans NOOSE you save him as he enters liberty city after that in bomb da base, deal breaker and MW/TMW your doing missions for him (If I can remember correctly you even meet up with little Jacob in a mafia work mission). I think Rockstar even knew that the Air port map would be popular as they mention on the radio during single player how its become a very active warzone.

Hopefully in V we can do missions alongside main characters or to make things more interesting against them devil.gif.

There have been a couple co-op and multiplayer threads in the V section like this one. Use the search button next time. Locked.