Voot Runner [WIP,SCR]

3Axis

I found it surprising that no one has done this. Or have they? Oh well.

A change in direction from the cars, I started doing this--as an artifact of boredom. Sorry suicidal.gif

So far the exterior is mainly complete, aside from the glass canopy, which needs a different reflection map. I'm scrounging through the reference images I have right now, having a little less to work with than I like. This really is my first replica of anything, suffice to say it isn't real either. I had to derive some of the handling parameters from the Stuntplane in order to find the right feel; it's not a plane so... Another thing is the necessity of wheels. I arranged it so there would be no landing gear, but it needs it anyway. Also, I would like this model to have lights. Finally, the canopy is proving very difficult to set up as a door, since in the series it is animated to retract into the chassis of the ship. I'll have to look into this. Anyway, enough of this. Here are some pictures of what I have so far. Excuse the darkness, if any. This is my CRT monitor.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Again, sorry this had to happen. confused.gif Boredom is a powerful motivator.

• 1 month later...
[DRuG]NikT

ROFL sorry for the late reply but that's awesome - the crazy mods are always the best

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif