Please help me on skipping learn to fly

Malik01

Please anyone tell me to skip or to do learn fly with the help of cheat code or any way please tell me

If you're on PC, you can download the Extended Mission Passers by hmvartak from here. Download the one that is relevant to your game version.

Or even better, you can use our Save N Play service and have someone else do the mission for you. Just create a SnP topic in the Mission Help forum. Upload your savefile to GTASnP and post the download link in that topic. Someone will download your savefile, complete the mission and re-upload it for you to download and continue the game.

Hey bro i have downloaded the hmvartak .

can u tell me how to make it work or we can talk online ???? If u don't mind :

yahoo or msn anything

Oh, come on man. Read the README.txt!

It clearly says how it works.

- Installation

BACKUP your main.scm file in your /data/script/ folder. Now put Mission Passers' main.scm in that folder. Load your save game and start any mission that is supported that you wish to have passed for you. You will instantly be credited with passing the game. Now save, swap the files back, and reload the save you just made to continue playing the original game.

Also, you're not allowed to post your E-mail on GTAForums, nor to request someone to do so. Simply PM him, or join the #gta channel on either mibbit or the gtanet.com chat. Good luck. wink.gif

Dead (Retired)

CAN U TELL ME WHERE CAN I FIND V1 OF COMPLETE MISSIONS OR CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK JUST LIKE BEFORE AND SORRY M8 I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ITS NOT ALLOWED GIVING E.MAIL BUT NOW I M COMPLETELY AWARE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY TOPIC smile.gif

Holy sh*t, people think that if they write in CAPS the other will see the post easier, and read it easier, well not. It's hard to read. So, don't do it anymore, please.

Click here to download a save game with Learning To Fly passed. There's a topic called All Game Missions Save Files where you can download save games with any mission passed, for both V1 & V2 game versions. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

lil weasel

Go to the Los Santo's Airport.

Jump to the Guard House Roof to get into the field.

Steal either the Jet or the Prop plane.

Practice flying (without Stress of tests) just to get the feel of it.

Use minimum key touchs (taps) only when necessary as you fly (except the throttle button).

FLYING BY THE KEYBOARD;

Click Here

Click Here for another method

Recommended System Requirements by Rockstar:

Game pad with twin axis analog controls (USB or Joystick Port)

Personnaly I find it easier to read ALL CAPS, you may notice that all legal guarentees in the USA are in all Caps. But it is considered to be Shouting on forums, or used for emphasis. sarcasm.gif

if your on PS2 you can't skip it dude but from what i hear from these guys you can skip it on PC I guess confused.gif.

Edited by BabeRuth

if your on PS2 you can't skip it dude but from what i hear from these guys you can skip it on PC I guess confused.gif.

Yeah, if you are on PC, you can use Dem's Mission Passer's code tool(OR Hmvartak's updated version of it) to instantly pass the missiom(s) for you-same as Time Vault for III and VC. OR You can use the SnP feature in Mission Help and upload your save to either Samutz's SnP site OR Hmvartak's Uploader site and then make a topic in their and upload your save to it, and someone will pass the mission for you.

The SnP feature has a possibility to work, but it is more difficult process, as you would have to tranfer your save from the PS2 memory card to a flash drive, and then find somewhere to upload it to online and then someone would have to have ARMax in order to load it up on their PS2, and Vice versa...IF the PS3 would have had Backwards Compatibilty, which it doesn't, it would probably be a lot easier thanks to the built in HD. I know it doesn't have Backwards Compatibilty, as I have the 80GB model(NOT the Slim one-the original one), and it does not play PS2 games-I have tred. Just a couple of heads up. smile.gif

Yeah, if you are on PC, you can use Dem's Mission Passer's code tool(OR Hmvartak's updated version of it) to instantly pass the missiom(s) for you-same as Time Vault for III and VC. OR You can use the SnP feature in Mission Help and upload your save to either Samutz's SnP site OR Hmvartak's Uploader site and then make a topic in their and upload your save to it, and someone will pass the mission for you.

The SnP feature has a possibility to work, but it is more difficult process, as you would have to tranfer your save from the PS2 memory card to a flash drive, and then find somewhere to upload it to online and then someone would have to have ARMax in order to load it up on their PS2, and Vice versa...IF the PS3 would have had Backwards Compatibilty, which it doesn't, it would probably be a lot easier thanks to the built in HD. I know it doesn't have Backwards Compatibilty, as I have the 80GB model(NOT the Slim one-the original one), and it does not play PS2 games-I have tred. Just a couple of heads up. smile.gif

well uh no technicaly you can skip it for PS2 "Learning To Fly" for PS2 I can just go to this link right here.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=171732

or I can do the mission:

N.O.E.-

80DU-2R5G-NT7XQ

P2QR-B3X4-FZV2Q

GP86-3J34-G5ZEB

0440966A 96B0E5EA

0400946A 96B0C5DA

or

Stowaway-

AUFK-M4HF-Q06EF

GECK-ZVAD-KCYK4

1G10-RA5K-DNDGM

04C0966C 16B0E5E8

0480946C 16B0C5D8

well uh no technicaly you can skip it for PS2 "Learning To Fly" for PS2 I can just go to this link right here.

or I can do the mission:

N.O.E.-

80DU-2R5G-NT7XQ

P2QR-B3X4-FZV2Q

GP86-3J34-G5ZEB

0440966A 96B0E5EA

0400946A 96B0C5DA

or

Stowaway-

AUFK-M4HF-Q06EF

GECK-ZVAD-KCYK4

1G10-RA5K-DNDGM

04C0966C 16B0E5E8

0480946C 16B0C5D8

That's not to pass the mission for you-like the PC equivelants(Mission Passer's and SnP)-those codes are to Play the missions. Also, it does not say what game version those codes are for either-as there are several versions for PS2(there is the Original and Original Double Pack and then they have The Greatest Hits version and Trilogy pack versions-the first 2 are NOT compatible with the last 2 releases, as the first 2 are equivelant to V1 for PC and the last 2 are PC V2 equvalants). But thanks for attempting to help though, I have to give you credit for that. smile.gif

or I can do the mission:

N.O.E.-

80DU-2R5G-NT7XQ

P2QR-B3X4-FZV2Q

GP86-3J34-G5ZEB

0440966A 96B0E5EA

0400946A 96B0C5DA

or

Stowaway-

AUFK-M4HF-Q06EF

GECK-ZVAD-KCYK4

1G10-RA5K-DNDGM

04C0966C 16B0E5E8

0480946C 16B0C5D8

That's not to pass the mission for you-like the PC equivelants(Mission Passer's and SnP)-those codes are to Play the missions. Also, it does not say what game version those codes are for either-as there are several versions for PS2(there is the Original and Original Double Pack and then they have The Greatest Hits version and Trilogy pack versions-the first 2 are NOT compatible with the last 2 releases, as the first 2 are equivelant to V1 for PC and the last 2 are PC V2 equvalants). But thanks for attempting to help though, I have to give you credit for that. smile.gif

okay then here are the master codes

Action Replay Max (PAL)

J936-6RN2-R5UH4

1UU5-D83Z-ABVJN

DMFZ-MCT8-E4Q8G

Action Replay Max (NTSC)

9V8Z-XGVC-1GWC6

990H-WK1H-EJQQM

Gameshark v3

98495ACF 789CFB15

There ya go smile.gif.

Just use save game editor (but you must check got phone call from toreno) this option is for you that having trouble from save game but it can't skip parachute on target thought it was very easy (i cleared this mission only with keyboard!)

Just use save game editor (but you must check got phone call from toreno) this option is for you that having trouble from save game but it can't skip parachute on target thought it was very easy (i cleared this mission only with keyboard!)

really dude.? you dumb he didn't say anything about skipping "Landing on the parachute target " or needing help "Landing on the parachute taget".

really dude.? you dumb he didn't say anything about skipping "Landing on the parachute target " or needing help "Landing on the parachute taget".

It is a part of the Learning to Fly mission. And please don't call people dumb.

Anyways, this seems to be going downhill and the OP hasn't responded, so...