What are you doing in Free Roam?

killer24

I'm always stunting and doing the swingset glitch.

What are you doing?

Sorry, I've been gone for 5 months I think?

enjoying running down peds, driving the sidewalks in various vehicles, more fun with police on, the police end up driving the sidewalks too. hours of fun in first person view, add drive by shooting and watch the peds run... he he he

flying a heli round the streets like a car and picking off other players. hours of fun

tank through the subways from the top of the park to gas station roof on the way to the airport and then the airport in the tank can be midly entertaining........

shooting tanks with a buzzard in the street , up close. nasty Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Legacy-666_

Freemode is all I ever play. I put abit of effort into mastering that chopper while psn was down. so along with menacing on foot and in cars I know bring death from above.

GTATommyVercetti

i just drive around in various cars trucks and others. I also fly choppers and then when im REALLY board, do police pursuits and hold out against the cops in Cluckin' Bell and Burger Shot.

On the ballad of gay tony, i fly the buzzard and shoot things like buildings, police, and cars. Idk what else to do except those things. Help me out?

user posted image

Annoying the sh*t out of everybody with sticky-bombs.

Most of the time I look for preoccupied targets and do a drive-by bomb-plant. Sometimes (and this amuses me loads) I'll plant a sticky-bomb on a buzzard and wait for the next unsuspecting heli-whore to take off with it. BOOM!

Rent>A<Line99

I dedicate myself to chopping down every Heli-gunner in sight. I don't care for shooting myself. I usually go for the tail, if I fail- I flee and try again until I succeed. When I succeed, I try my best to keep them out of a Heli. Great joy biggrin.gif

Legacy-666_
death from above, don't tease me.

devil.gif

When I say death from above thats pretty all I can do, I still get owned in dogfights, but taking out players on the ground has become nice and easy.

I'll usually start a game by just cruising the streets, loaded up with grenades and smgs.If someone gives me trouble I'll let them have it. It will usually take the ever present kick spammer to get me in a chopper, call me an a**hole, but I usually take out any choppers on the ground, after all half the battle is actually making it to the choppers alive.And theres more than one place to get them from so I figure its all fair.If someones good enough to get a chopper in the air then I leave them.Its fun when 3 or so choppers team up and theres 12 miniguns firing at 1 guy.I know Ive been in the situation where multiple choppers are chasing you in a car.and having a big grin when you either wreck their chopper or you get taken out in a big explosion racing for a health as your cars on fire.

tounge.gif

In TBoGT, try putting sticky bombs on the top of the buildings, parachute down to the street and detonate them. The peds will stop, get out of their car and will chase and fight you. I got 9 ppl to chase me. colgate.gif

Docfaustino

Free Mode is more rewarding if you stick to an honor code. When you're in an isolated area where a mini-deathmatch is yet to break out, you don't shoot first. If you get hit by a knife, you get out your knife - they're initiating a knife fight, not asking to get shot. When you're playing with a clan, you be courteous and you don't start trouble. If a guy does a favor for you, repay him or at least don't forget it. Lastly, if you like to think a certain neighborhood is 'yours', kindly let the intruders know so before shooting them.

I've been using human test subjects to trap within cellars in Algonquin. The goal is to figure out how to park your car over them in a way that disables them completely - could be a good method for stopping perpetrators during a private game. So long as they are repeatedly warned. Yesterday I made a chopper and four police cruisers run from me in fear by yelling at Scarface quotes. I take regular boat rides all over the city, some Squalo stunting. Knife duels as well. At this point in time, Free Mode for me is about getting in tune with the game - designing your Free Mode to be so immersive that you genuinely feel that you are your character. Anyone else agree this is the ultimate experience?

Projectiles are my best friends icon14.gif

hit n run a player,he laughs if he survives

then BOOM

i like hunting down a enemy until he dies and then onto the next one

swing set glitch,but i barely do it since none of my friends are into it

and more things

user posted image

In TBoGT, try putting sticky bombs on the top of the buildings, parachute down to the street and detonate them. The peds will stop, get out of their car and will chase and fight you. I got 9 ppl to chase me. colgate.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

note to self: try that one very soon! sounds like a lorra fun.

I usually like to grief people with sticky bombs or verbal attacks. I also like to roleplay with people if they are down. Me and my buddy like to get a Stinger and be the police and try to arrest people if they let us. Getting a good roleplay going is probably the best experience in Free Roam, whether it be cop/bad guy or something else.

I'm generally friendly unless I'm in danger. I'll give people rides and try to get as many allies as possible. Never know when you might need help with a particular douche.

ugotsmoked

I mod, I mod all over your disgusting faces. ph34r.gif

bane.jpg

I dedicate myself to chopping down every Heli-gunner in sight. I don't care for shooting myself. I usually go for the tail, if I fail- I flee and try again until I succeed. When I succeed, I try my best to keep them out of a Heli. Great joy biggrin.gif

Kudos to you, mate!

If there's one thing I hate it's heli-trolls!

G1T

I like driving around with friends and murdering cops - it never gets old, you just keep finding new places to hole up in while the cops break down the door. Also, I enjoy performing glitches with people who haven't seen them before - generally you have at least a few minds blown. Sometimes my friends and I all get into cop vehicles and tail a single player until they break the law, then try to arrest them. It's great fun.

I don't usually try to turn Free Roams into a deathmatch, unless I'm pissed about something. But if somebody comes up to me and murders me for no reason, they're going to get killed over and over until they leave the game.

Jessica Bunny

All i play is free roam and i love it on ps3. I do enjoy just driving around but it does tend to get boring after a while.

As much as i hate to admit it i do enjoy those games which have a few idiots in them who kick everyone, it just make it more fun. I even quite enjoy being "kicked" myself as this means im at least doing something right.

I mostly keep to myself but if someone wont leave me alone ill soon put them in their place providing their not amazing in a chopper (i really hate them guys, their too good).

Ive explored all the city so all i do now is drive around and take in the scenary and get stuck into a good grudge match when the need takes me. tounge2.gif

I just drive about, minding my own business. I go on a rampage killing pedestrians (aren't I sweet?) and doing the swingset glitch.

I don't shoot other players unless they shoot me first.

Also help my friends if they are in trouble.

- I drive around, looking for people who kill other harmless players, and hunt them.

- I get into an Annihilator and fly around. If a bullet strucks my heli, that guy is dead.

- Look for other pilots, maybe they're in for some dogfighting!

tj11 and Rent>A<Line99, you're the kind I want to spawnkill over and over to teach you not to put your nose in other peoples business. How do you know the one you're going to de-tail is a bad guy killing everyone?

Edited by ikt

Legacy-666_
If there's one thing I hate it's heli-trolls!

if you cant beat them join them, it doesnt take much practice.

tj11 and Rent>A<Line99, you're the kind I want to spawnkill over and over to teach you not to put your nose in other peoples business. How do you know the one you're going to de-tail is a bad guy killing everyone?

Firstly, I never said that I "de-tailed" anyone, and secondly, as an experienced deathmatch player I pay close attention to what others are doing, so I know who the trolls are. And lastly, what was that about sticking your nose in other people's business? sneaky2.gif

G1T

Just found out that it's incredibly fun to play as a cop. Simply, just get a cop car, find other players and chase them. They usually take the hint and start evading, or either gently tell you to f*ck off by shootin' ye.

8wjrzl.png

Rent>A<Line99

- I drive around, looking for people who kill other harmless players, and hunt them.

- I get into an Annihilator and fly around. If a bullet strucks my heli, that guy is dead.

- Look for other pilots, maybe they're in for some dogfighting!

Pfft. I don't de-tail Pilots, because they're bad guys. I do it to piss them off. And spawn killing doesn't phase me at all.

Edited by Rent>A<Line99

Well, I usually drive around with my gang mates. Warn people to leave our territory, nicely kill them over and over again until they leave the territory, or the game. It's in Free Modes where you can distinct real men with honor from pussies. For example, you pull out a knife and they are expected to pull out a knife as well, not shoot you with a Micro-Uzi. When this happens, apologize and trap them with your care in my secret prison in Purgatory, where they are not able to ever get out. If they do leave, send them a message saying "Rage Quitter". Although when peacefully exploring the great Liberty, drive around and enjoy the sights. I hang out at Lucky Winkles, go out in the open sea and just chat with people. There's nothing more relaxing than a good ol' boat ride. But to summarize it, make your own lifestyle in IV, teach a lesson to those who start sh*t, oh and most important. Killing black NPC's in Purgatory, teaching them to stay out of that great Irish neighborhood.