The McLean Crime Family

The Irish Mafia

The Irish Mafia

user posted image

Family History

In 1960 James McLean came from Ireland looking for a better life. He fought in many street fights to gain money to buy himself a house and all the while looking for a wife. All did he know that the power and respect he gained from street fighting. He was looked up to by most of the other street fighters and lower class civilians living in Massachusetts. He liked the power he had and soon enough he had formed a small organized gang. This gang was known for bootlegging, gun running, loansharking and truck hijackings. They had acquired 22 members over this time and had formidable size Mafia. McLean and his brother had rented a cottage that Labor Day for a vacation. While there his own brother had tried to steal McLean girlfriend. This resulted in McLean and his buddys beating his own brother into unconsciousness. His brother looking for revenge had grouped up with some of his friends and went for revenge on McLean. One morning McLean had awoken to noise outside. He looked out the window and it was his own brother and enemy mobsters planting a bomb on his car. He had quickly grabbed his gun and headed outside. He fired a few rounds at them threw his 357. magnum. He winged one of them butt the rest had gotten away clean. A few nights later he had been arrested by local P.D . He was sentenced to two years in prison for illegal gun charges. During these two years the two sides had fought and fought. Resulting in McLean being shot to death in his first day out of prison. He was succeeded by his right hand man Winters. He had changed the name to the Winter Hill Gang and had successfully fulfilled McLean's legacy. In 1979 he was arrested for horse race fixing. He was once again replaced this time by Bulgar. Bulgar had had a son in 1984. He had lived a good life without complications for about 10 years. In 2011 he had died at the age of 79. Now to fulfill him is his son.

user posted image

The Family Today

His son had received great inheritance from his father. He had so much money he decided to move to Liberty City. He had purchased his first home in south Broker. From there he had taken over hove beach and all of southern Broker. He made his riches by gun running, bootlegging, car jacking, extortion and protection. This made him notorious and gained im much respect. Now rich, powerful and known to all of broker he resides.

Territory

user posted image

Broker

In 2011 Broker was swiftly taken over by the Irish Mafia. By the time the Don had fully moved in he had men on each street corner. He was paid money from local businesses to stay protected from any dangerous activity in the neighborhood. This was a great achievement for the Irish Mafia seeing as its their first territory and take over.

Steinway

In spring time of 2011 Steinway fell into the hands of The Irish Mafia. In Steinway their was an Irish Pub which is the main hangout of the Family. Over time people grew to like the family being there because the family fought against the robbers that had been making house robberies.

Colony Island

Colony Island was where the Irish Mafia had originally landed in Liberty City. It is and remains their first port for trafficking weapons and booze. This is a main hangout for the Mafia and this is where all of the shipments come in and/or out of the city.

Things we do

Walk In The Park-The Boss, Con-sigliere and anybody else who's invited walk threw middle park or central park and talk about improvements two the gang and our position changes in members.

Irish Ru let -This game was created by complete accident. Basically we form a circle and the host will drop a grenade in the middle. The last one in the middle wins for being brave.

Territory Hold Down-One side, being the Irish Mafia will choose a place to hold down. The enemy being an enemy gang or police will try to invade and take over the Mafia's hideout.

Gang Matches-We prefer these over Clan Matches. This was created during a free mode one day. So each side gets their cars, weapons turf etc. Once both are set and ready they fight to take eachother over using strategy.

FreeMode-We play alot of free mode on normal multiplayer.

Beat the Heat-Run from Hideout to hidout while trying to defeat and or loose the local P.D.

Family Rank

Don or Boss: Leader of the Mafia; Most respected of the whole organization. Also the Don has the right to declare war or peace with others.

Con-Sigliere: Somebody who gives strategy or advice to the Don. Can accept and remove members with approval from the Don. Also they can call "hits" on ones who deserve it.

Capo's-Regime: Highest rank members can hope to achieve. Capos control units and territory assigned by the Don.

Soldiers: The most plentiful of the ranks. They are the backbone of any Mafia. They are the one's fighting on the front lines, and are willing to give their lives to the Mafia.

Novice: Recruits of the clans or new to the Family. They can be called upon by the Don at any time.

The Family Vehicles

-Tropic

-Jet max

-Maverick

-Cavalcade

-President e

-Turismo

-Sanchez

-Sentinal

Allies

None yet...

Enemies

None yet...

Rules

-Stay Loyal to The Family

-Stay active on the Forums

-Stay active on Xbox LIVE

-Never be seen with any enemies to The Family

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/GVOTd.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/zDHSq.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/XktKG.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/myjN6.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/GhEiD.jpg

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/V7M3t.png

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/fGXNI.png

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/brHRp.jpg

To Join the Family please fill out the application.

-Gamertag?

-Any previous Gangs or clans?

-How old are you?

-Will you follow all of the Rules?

-What can you contribute to the Family?

-Anything else?

user posted image

Credits

A very big thanks to Narcus_Speed6, Blitz. and UNRATED69. You guys are amazing and a great help.

Edited by The Irish Mafia

LCollusions

Colony Island belongs to a gang already, and so does Firefly Island , and Beachgate.

Mr White0161

This is pretty much an exact copy of my page The Bianco Crime Famiglia. I'd like to call out plagiarism. From the story all the way until the description of each rank, all the same just worded differently here and there.

LCollusions
This is pretty much an exact copy of my page The Bianco Crime Famiglia. I'd like to call out plagiarism. From the story all the way until the description of each rank, all the same just worded differently here and there.

Yup I see it too.

Doc Rikowski

There are some similarities but BCF is an Italian Mob Family and this is an Irish one. Different names too.

So, see it like a tribute/homage to your creativity.

We always invite new gangs to take inspiration from existing ones.

No big deal in this case.

Yea I can see where your getting at because our first front page's are similar. But I researched about the real Irish mob alot and those are ranks for many Mafias I guess. Also the story is much different accually much of it is real events that have happened in real life in the real life Irish Mob. I didn't copy your page purposly I only used information that I researched and just so happened to have near the same Banner.

EDIT: Also thank everyone for the luck, I appreciate it.

Cult Of Personality

Good luck, I'm glad we get to have yet another different crime family on the forums. Italian, Russian and Irish.

LCollusions: It doesn't matter if he has the same turf, gangs don't copyright the turf. Anyone can have any bit of turf on the GTA IV map.

Seriously, what is wrong with people around here? New members join and they're jumped on. No wonder this community's in such a shambles. New members should made to feel welcome and part of the community. As established members it's our job to make them feel welcome.

Best of luck with the gang, bud. Please stick at it. I'm fed up of seeing gangs pop up and disappear after a day or two. Hope to see you on the steets of Liberty City soon! icon14.gif

Docfaustino

I assume you've heard of James 'Whitey' Bulger? You could get some inspiration from him. Top 10 most wanted fugitive and leader of the most powerful Irish gang of the last thirty years. The ranks are fine as are, but if you want to go by real life ranks, its a bit more like the boss, his single right hand man, and a dozen enforcers. Example being Gerry Mcreary, his most trusted guy Packie, and a dozen Gordons tounge.gif Good luck with this. Luckily IV and TBOGT have a few multiplayer outfits that can pass as Irish.

Thank for the luck guys, it means alot. icon14.gif

@LCollusions I didn't see anybody else with any of the turf that I claimed.

deadsliez1
Thank for the luck guys, it means alot. icon14.gif

@LCollusions I didn't see anybody else with any of the turf that I claimed.

yo whats up, im the leader of the Ivanov Family, a russian group. We should have a meeting some time. Anyways, good luck icon14.gif

BondTrader

Very nice concept! Finally a good and hopefully consistent Irish Mob on GTAF, I personally am part of an Italian group but once in a while take some Green Blista Compacts around Steinway.

Also, the grenade game I came up with something exactly like that about a week ago, I shall register that I created it before you wink.gif I got about 5 people there to prove it, but I honestly don't care, you should get in touch with our Don so that we may be able to build up a partnership.

Hope you guys are here to stay!

EDIT: Colony is Bianco territory. I recommend you move out cool.gif

Yea I hope we're here to stay too. Yea I was in a freemode and there was a guy saying that he'd created the grenade game. It was fun so I decided to make it official.

Also I thought Bianco had Charge Island? I looked over many other gangs on this thread to try and make sure that I didn't claim anybody else territory.

Thanks for the luck.icon14.gif

BondTrader

You, sir are very correct! I think I should learn about my gang's territories before I comment on other threads confused.gif The Don is gonna be pissed that I've been hanging out in other people's territories, but you seem like cool lads, mind if I still chill in Colony? No business going on there, just hanging out haha.

Cult Of Personality

Your allowed to have the same turf. Just for future reference if someone decides to come in here claiming it's 'his' territory.

Good luck with the gang, very promising. icon14.gif

BondTrader

Yeah, you're allowed to, but it creates hostility, and you don't to come in as a new gang and "take" the other gang's turf. Just a friendly tip!

Yea, I tried and am trying my best to stay away from any conflicts that could erupt between my clan and anyone elses.

@Jedi- Thank you for the luck we really do apprieciate it.

BondTrader

Quite a shame really. I had high hopes for this one, and as an admirer of Irish Mobs I was really excited to see how would turn out.

I just don't like being the same as everyone else. I want something different from the Crime Familys and MC's. So I figure I can come up with something completely new.

Disbaned I have a much more original plan for the next one.

I suggest you save your work and codes to Microsoft Word so if in the later future, you can use it again.

It's sad to see this thread go, but I'm sure you'll succeed in whatever you do!

Cheers!

user posted image