Gta Sa spawns

Crystalii

Hello, when you load the game, there's vechile spawns for example in Area 67 there's 2 jets parked and 2 cars everytime.

How can i remove those spawns so next time they aren't there?

fireguy109

It should be in the main.scm, so you'll need Sanny Builder.

Figure out the rough coords the cars spawn at, then try to find similar spawns in the main.scm. You can either delete all the information, or just change the coords to someplace over the ocean so you'll never have to see the cars again. smile.gif

pkmTc.gif

It should be in the main.scm, so you'll need Sanny Builder.

Figure out the rough coords the cars spawn at, then try to find similar spawns in the main.scm. You can either delete all the information, or just change the coords to someplace over the ocean so you'll never have to see the cars again. smile.gif

I opened main.scm with Sanny Builder and removed 2 hydra's at area 67 but there's a few vechiles behind it, i didn't find their codes. How can i know a vechile is standing in the specific coordinates?

It doesn't write coordinates?

fireguy109

Figure out the rough coordinates of Area 67, and manually look through the scm for any spawns with similar coordinates. If you are not sure whether the vehicle is one you want to replace, open the map with MEd and type in the coordinates to view them. If they are the place where one of the non-wanted cars spawn delete it in the scm.

pkmTc.gif

Well, on the code lines, it doesn't stand anything about coordinates ? How can i know that this vechile is in this coordinate?

Yes well i didn't find that code for the cars at area 67... There's one Barracks and a Patriot. I searched for Patriot in Main.scm but there was only 2 matches:

Actor.DrivingVehicleType($PLAYER_ACTOR, #PATRIOT)

and

05A9: s$IMPORT_MODEL_NAME = 'PATRIOT' // Patriot