BSOD

Law0070

so i recently suffer from BSOD's (blue screen of death), all started since i updated my win7 with service pack 1, since then, every time i put on my ad hoc network to play minecraft with some friends, after a while it all crashes and i get a bluescreen...I think the problem is with the AD HOC network, not minecraft, 'cause minecraft singleplayer or minecraft multiplayer over hamachi work like a charm...i just mentioned it cause there's no other game i played over ad hoc yet confused.gif

will try to put the details on here soon (where are those files saved?)

anyone had this issue too?

gtafreak102

What is the error message? Also try sending it to the nearest competer repair shop. They'll only charge you 120 bucks, at least at the shop I go to. If you want to fix it your self, try Safemode. If you cant boot into safemode try System Restore. Can you access the desktop? If you do not know how to boot into safemode, or use system restore reply back.

Edited by gtafreak102

120 bucks for a problem that occured after i installed a service pack and only occurs whenever I host an Ad hoc network...no tounge.gif

and I can boot without any problem, just setting up an ad hoc will trigger the problem

gtafreak102
120 bucks for a problem that occured after i installed a service pack and only occurs whenever I host an Ad hoc network...no tounge.gif

and I can boot without any problem, just setting up an ad hoc will trigger the problem

Ok so what you would want to do is use the cd that came with your desktop. It will restore your computer without harming your personal items. And 120 dollars is a horrible price. But hey, It's your computer. biggrin.gif