The Semyon Family.

BikerOutlaw

BikerOutlaw

user posted image

The Semyon Family.

Created in 1924 by Stepan Andrusha Semyon, a Moscow-born immigrant who moved to America in his teens.

The Semyon Family was formed when Stepan was 20. His life not going anywhere besides prison, he met a Russian killer in the cell next to his, Andrei Kampraski. There, Andrei protected Stepan out of respect for his being a fellow Russian, there, Stepan covered his body with tattoos of his life and paths.

As Andrei and Stepan both were released shortly within the same time period, they formed a small gang, both below 30, they had their lives ahead of them.

As Andrei was more brawny than brainy, his blood thirst began to take a wrong turn on the cunning and equally ruthless Stepan. Andrei finally had a disagreement about rather to act with violence or democracy, he left their gang, forming his own.

As the years turned to decades, Stepan and Andrei’s “gangs” turned to opposites, though both almost as equal as each other. Andrei’s gang became brutish and slowly began to loose members to death and the law, whilst Stepan’s turned into an equally violent, though sophisticated syndicate.

As Andrei’s jealousy grew, he began to start a war with his former friend, the war lasting 6 months, both gangs loosing a fair amount of members. Until November 12th, Stepan’s cousin, Dimitri Glochowiz, turned up in America. Dimitri’s reputation as a violent criminal mob boss slowly ended the warring factions with a sit down between Stepan and Andrei. This meeting, however, ended with Andrei being stabbed in the chest 140 times with a bread knife by Stepan’s deranged cousin.

Stepan, now in his late 60s, ran his organisation from a wheel-chair, after being crippled by gunshot. He kept his son, Alexandra Rakov Semyon with him at all times. Dimitri, the Families new enforcer, brought the Semyon Family into high reputation within Russia and part of America. When his family spread out, his children and children’s children leading the singular groups, his hand was spread out across Europe and the Americas.

After three years since his daughter, Tatiana Drankovski was betrothed to Viktor Drankovski, Stepan, now nearing the end of his life, made Viktor a member of the Family, giving him the vory v zakone formal initiation, his body, along with every member of the Family, was now covered with his life story in ink.

Stepan along with his two sons, Alexandra and Sergei, and two head leaders from other vory v zakone houses, he endured the vory v zakone Stars upon his shoulders and knees, signifying that Viktor will never kneel before anyone and is now a “made man” in American terms.

After two years, Stepan had lived to his long life, finally dying in his sleep of heart failure. His family kept alive his memory by keeping the crime syndicate organised and powerful. Headed by his eldest son, Sergei, the Family now grows in power and numbers.

The Family turf being in Broker, the family’s compound is the Russian cabaret club, Perestroika.

The Semyon Family also holds the Inner Council, which is made up of the heads of each Russian crime family to discuss matters, events, new recruits, feuds etc.

user posted image

Edited by BikerOutlaw

Nice.

Is it me, or is there a new gang every day mercie_blink.gif ?

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

BikerOutlaw
Nice.

Is it me, or is there a new gang every day mercie_blink.gif ?

I wouldnt know, Iv only just joined today, but iv been online for a few hours and like 6 new gangs are aleady posted lol tounge.gif

haha Thanks =) I try my best tounge.gif

Mr White0161

May I ask why you have made 2gangs within 24hrs of each other?

Doc Rikowski

Yes, I'd like to know it too. Which gang are you going to run? This one or the other one?

You can't run two.

wow thats officially the shortest time between two gang topics started by the same person... Congrats...

I lol'd that Don Corleone (sp?) is in a Russian Mob graphic. biggrin.gif

BikerOutlaw

@TUBBSthezombie lol so did i, it was the only good image of a mob face lol and plus he lookd a bit continental so i thought why not. hahahahaha

and to everyone else, i got bored. This is just a quick post for rp ideas and purposes, my real one is the Western Brothers smile.gif

Doc Rikowski
This is just a quick post for rp ideas and purposes, my real one is the Western Brothers smile.gif

So, is this a RP event? If yes tell me if I should move it to the Events section.

BikerOutlaw

Yeah ok it is lol sorry

Doc Rikowski

Locked.