Dirt Track

lol232

I don't have a single mod, original CD, no Cheats, Yadda, yadda, yadda...

And Now, I am having trouble, I did "Kickstart" Last night with 61 Point, now I am trying dirt track, and it doesn't work, how many "Bike Skill Levels" Do I need for it?

I am at early beginning right now... So, how many do I need it? DO i need the Bike Skill Maxed?

Press TAB to see what game day you're on. Dirt Track only is available on Monday and Wednesday. On the other days you can only do Kickstart.

Dead (Retired)

lil weasel

Few if any require Max Skills. I have found that the Game says when skills arn't high enough to participate.

zmoonchild

I am trying dirt track, and it doesn't work, how many "Bike Skill Levels" Do I need for  it?

I am at early beginning right now... So, how many do I need it? DO i need the Bike Skill Maxed?

Dirt Track requires 50% Bike Skill.

Thanks, I am about 25%....

Edit:

What-so-ever, any tips how to get my bike skill higher, on a very fast way???

lil weasel

How about taking a tour of the highways...

How about taking a tour of the highways...

Just Randomly Driving around? Lol, I was doing that all wrong, I was just speeding on the airport...

Any more tips?

lil weasel

Yes. It isn't necessary to 'QUOTE' replys that are immediately before yours. Use the 'Add-Reply' or 'Fast-Reply' buttons at the bottom of the page. (Save space as quotes can quickly fill the page.)

Skill isn't based on actual skill it is based on distance travelled for vehicles. If lapping is easier do it... Enjoy the Gaming is most important.

Spider-Vice

Though if you can access the third city already, you can do the Bike School to up that skill even faster. icon14.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Though if you can access the third city already, you can do the Bike School to up that skill even faster. icon14.gif

Yes, but I wanna do all things early in the game...

What I actually mean, is do side missions early...

Spider-Vice

Ohh yes like Zmoonchild's starter savegame. Good luck! wink.gif So, yeah try roaming around SA until you get the required skill.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Ohh yes like Zmoonchild's starter savegame. Good luck! wink.gif So, yeah try roaming around SA until you get the required skill.

Haha, yeah, but I ain't using it, I wanna get 100% myself... Alone...

In that case wait a little more and go and collect everything (tags, horseshoes, etc.) moving only with the bike. This way, you'll be able to do two things in the same time: increase your Bike Skill & also do collections.

I always use that when I'm early in the game, but I use a Bike, not a Motorbike. tounge.gif

Dead (Retired)

In that case wait a little more and go and collect everything (tags, horseshoes, etc.) moving only with the bike. This way, you'll be able to do two things in the same time: increase your Bike Skill & also do collections.

I always use that when I'm early in the game, but I use a Bike, not a Motorbike. tounge.gif

Lulz, you mean the Bicycle? I guess you do...

Thanks for the info, I though you get the skill by speeding, stunting, etc...

Now I see...

Thanks for the info!

Arsen Vitiuk

Meanwhile, you can as well use an NRG-500 motorcycle to complete Unique Jumps. They aren't necessary for 100% (the only game when they aren't), but each one gives you a $ 500 bonus.

Also, I noticed that your bike skill increases quicker on Sanchez than on other bikes. Can't explain it though...

It's True, I got 20% Just by driving around LS, Easy!

I am 25% Now!

B-T-W

I just did it now, I just killed all the Racers and Finished the race turn.gif .

Thank you all!

Edited by lol232