Please help

evilmau5.

Hello everyone,

Can anyone upload me default (original) weapons.ivaud file? I screwed up mine and didn't make backup sad.gif Please!

Prometheus

Hello everyone,

Can anyone upload me default (original) weapons.ivaud file? I screwed up mine and didn't make backup  sad.gif Please!

Sorry, that isn't allowed here, and this is the wrong place to post, read the yellow text above.

However i think there is a program that restores files from your dvd, its called gta iv recoverer or something.

Edited by PrometheusX
3lIXKDi.png

Hello everyone,

Can anyone upload me default (original) weapons.ivaud file? I screwed up mine and didn't make backup  sad.gif Please!

Sorry, that isn't allowed here, and this is the wrong place to post, read the yellow text above.

However there is a program that restores files from your dvd, i think its called gta iv recoverer or something.

Aw, sorry for posting this in wrong section!

And uh, I don't have DVD anymore sad.gif

Hello everyone,

However there is a program that restores files from your dvd, i think its called gta iv recoverer or something.

Aw, sorry for posting this in wrong section!

And uh, I don't have DVD anymore sad.gif

GTAForums is not a file sharing network. This is something you're going to have to deal with on your own.