Random Characters question

NEEDhelp7

so im at 96% on the xbox version of gta iv. i have done everything on 100% checklist. i have 12 random characters and the achievement for it too. how many random characters are there in total??? i have been looking all over the place and have gone over the random characters guide 2-3 times. is there a glitch??

sonnyBlack

Are you sure you found the random characters that counted towards 100%? Here's the list of them from GTA wiki. It shows which ones count towards 100% and which don't.

that is the guide i have been using, i also read some places online that there should be 14 in total. is this true??? also thanks for the quick response from both of you

sonnyBlack

Yeah it's 14 total. So the two you're missing must be the ones that count towards 100%. And no problem, I just hope this helps.

AlexGTAGamer

The characters I always had the most trouble trying to find were Sara (second encounter), Marnie (second encounter) and Jeff (third encounter).

AndreaXCII

yeh im having trouble with sara day after day in the game i look for her and she is never there i go at all different times of the day hoping she is there at certain times more than others, some have said noon which ive been there at noon many times

• 3 weeks later...

yes, good luck with that

off topic, eddie low is the scariest guy ever in any gta

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...

i really hate to bring this back but i am convinced my game is glitched. ive been all over and still cannot find the last 2 characters. and i have the achievmnt for it. i am at 96.67% in the game