San Andreas book

Sammy__

Hey!

What about doing a book about San Andreas? (about the game or just in general, maybe a own story).

That would be nice!

The book should be written very well, with details etc etc. I would like to describe the citites, gangs and the story in a way that makes the reader think it's reality ... :')

What do You think?

You come to a gaming site to talk about books. >_> Smooth.

haha Well ... Nothing wrong with something more special!

Well I frequent over at Writers' Discussion. If you feel like writing up a novelization of the story and such, I can tell you we get a lot of people like you, headstrong but they lack the concentration and motivation to actually bust out the most likely 100 -150,000 word guideline -considering Grand Theft Auto is a large game- and actually re-drafting that several to ten times just to realize you've missed out a piece of the precious puzzle.

I'm not saying don't go for it, but just like any other fanfic on this site, unless it's given tender care and constant concentration it just withers and dies, catching dust in the archives. sarcasm.gif

"I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings."

Well I frequent over at Writers' Discussion. If you feel like writing up a novelization of the story and such, I can tell you we get a lot of people like you, headstrong but they lack the concentration and motivation to actually bust out the most likely 100 -150,000 word guideline -considering Grand Theft Auto is a large game- and actually re-drafting that several to ten times just to realize you've missed out a piece of the precious puzzle.

I'm not saying don't go for it, but just like any other fanfic on this site, unless it's given tender care and constant concentration it just withers and dies, catching dust in the archives. sarcasm.gif

Right. I know what you're trying to say..

Of course you'll need to be focused on what you're doing at the time, in this case if you're writing a story about something big.

But I will try my best!

First of all I need to get together everything that I'll be using in the book, or in the story. That's that simple, but you're right when you're saying that you need to be really concentrated.

lil weasel

It really isn't necessary to "QUOTE" replies, especially those that are immediately before your post. It makes the forum harder to read and wastes space. USE the 'Add-Reply' or 'Fast-Reply' buttons at the bottom of the page, Please!

Also, a lot of people post 'I'm Gonna' , "I Wanna' topics and then spend all their time boasting instead of actually doing...

I guess we'll wait and see this come to nothing like the others.