Bonus Round!

Long_Haired_Boy

Long_Haired_Boy

The newest episode of Bonus Round has GTA V in the description but for some strange reason i cant watch it.

Heres the link.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/504?ch=4_hd

Tell me what you find! smile.gif

(EDIT)

It appears Rockstar is having some kind of event the Sunday before E3. sigh.gif If only I could be there.

Edited by Long_Haired_Boy

Umm... why? if it is anything to do with the release it will come directly from rockstar.. colgate.gif

Long_Haired_Boy
Umm... why? if it is anything to do with the release it will come directly from rockstar.. colgate.gif

But i would like to know what they know. whatsthat.gif

GTA V(Next) is coming next year according to alot of reports over the internet.

Spider-Vice

Featuring: Michael Pachter

I guess just another analysis...

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

What part is he in? And like what Mintute:Second is he in? Cuz I dont want to sit through a whole 2 hourse(1 just to load) Just to find out stuff that I already know.

Edited by Morsaw

A GTTV episode in which Micheal Pachter commented on GTA V as an exclusive for Nintendo's cafe. Lately in one of his comments on Twitter, he seemed pretty sure that he finally will be right regarding GTA announcement at E3 after failing at previous predictions. He mightn't be the right guy to trust, but sometimes he turns out to be right, like when he said that a new Twisted Metal is going to be announced on PS3 at E3 2010. I doubt it was a prediction, but rather he was having the knowledge of the existence of the game, so might be the case with his trust in self with GTA V.

Long_Haired_Boy, seems you have become a fan of James Pedeaston. smile.gif

Edited by FiS!!HeR

Narcis_speed6

If they were to develop GTA V only on a new console then it would be a no for me,

I am at the point where if I want to play some cool games, I got to buy every console on the market.

If they were to develop GTA V only on a new console then it would be a no for me,

I am at the point where if I want to play some cool games, I got to buy every console on the market.

I am sure it was a joke from him, but still that doesn't exclude the possibility of him being well-informed about the situation of GTA V given that he revealed some long-waited games before an official announcement from the publisher, so this can give him some credibility.

Long_Haired_Boy

A GTTV episode in which Micheal Pachter commented on GTA V as an exclusive for Nintendo's cafe. Lately in one of his comments on Twitter, he seemed pretty sure that he finally will be right regarding GTA announcement at E3 after failing at previous predictions. He mightn't be the right guy to trust, but sometimes he turns out to be right, like when he said that a new Twisted Metal is going to be announced on PS3 at E3 2010. I doubt it was a prediction, but rather he was having the knowledge of the existence of the game, so might be the case with his trust in self with GTA V.

Thanks!

And James Pedeaston Is Innocent.

Heres the link for Bonus Round Episode that couldnt load.

http://trailers-ak.gametrailers.com/gt_vau...04_pt4_999a.mp4 icon14.gif

Edited by Long_Haired_Boy

The newest episode of Bonus Round has GTA V in the description but for some strange reason i cant watch it.

Heres the link.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/504?ch=4_hd

Tell me what you find! smile.gif

(EDIT)

It appears Rockstar is having some kind of event the Sunday before E3. sigh.gif If only I could be there.

it is rockstars style to overshadow e3 with their own announcement.

that's how i imagined them announcing it anyway

So let me get this straight, if Take-Two schedules their meet on Sunday we might see a GTA V announcement tonight but if they schedule it on Wednesday we wont see it at all? Well that makes no sense at all!

Edited by Morsaw

So let me get this straight, if Take-Two schedules their meet on Sunday we might see a GTA V announcement tonight but if they schedule it on Wednesday we wont see it at all? Well that makes no sens at all!

Not this Sunday I think, the Sunday before E3 week.

Finn 7 five 11

Guessing until your get something right isn't really something i would count on, even if he does get his guesses right sometimes.

Long_Haired_Boy

Guessing until your get something right isn't really something i would count on, even if he does get his guesses right sometimes.

Can someone find any info about a Rockstar Games Conference the Sunday before E3?

GTAWithStyle

so we just gotta hope that this press conference of theirs is on the sunday and not the wednesday?

GTAknowledge
so we just gotta hope that this press conference of theirs is on the sunday and not the wednesday?

According to Michael Pachter, yes.

We will just have to wait and see. Very interesting. icon14.gif

That conference on Sunday was last year. Pay attention to the dates!

MiamiVice1984

Found It!

http://ir.take2games.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=86428&p=irol-irhome

A webcast at 4:30. This should be real interesting colgate.gif

(Edit)

Sorry this is for Take 2. Rockstar is doing their own thing the Sunday before E3.

He said if Take2 is having their Conference on Sunday that could mean a GTA V announce is on its way but as you can see its NOT on sunday.

Edited by MiamiVice1984

Long_Haired_Boy
Found It!

(Edit)

Sorry this is for Take 2. Rockstar is doing their own thing the Sunday before E3.

He said if Take2 is having their Conference on Sunday that could mean a GTA V announce is on its way but as you can see its NOT on sunday.

Rockstar is suppose to be having their own conference the Sunday before E3. The link I posted earlier is for a financial report from Take2.

MiamiVice1984
Found It!

(Edit)

Rockstar is suppose to be having their own conference the Sunday before E3. The link I posted earlier is for a financial report from Take2.

Then i guess if Pachter is right we might see a announcement very soon.

kgrogfefji82

Felt like a proud fan when Pachter said that GTA is bigger than e3, and they all just agreed on that. First Gerstman was like "Rockstar thinks that GTA is bigger than e3" and then Pachter commented on it and he's like "yeah... you're right it is..." ahaha

I don't think it's the issue of Rockstar thinks that GTA is bigger than E3, because GTA IV was announced at E3 2006, so the point lacks a complete evidence. Since Rockstar isn't there as usual, and Take Two is there not to hold a public conference like other companies (i.e., Ubisoft and Activision), but to release official statements to journalists about their games from Rockstar and 2K Games. This will leave a surprising GTA V announcement for either Microsoft or Sony, or maybe Nintendo, if the latest rumors are true regarding GTA V on Cafe console. If this proposed announcmenet is going to be made, then Take Two will follow by releasing an official statement, just like the case with GTA IV at E3 2006.

Is it me or is that link about 2010?

Rockstar Games Press Conference – June 8th

Posted by Harwood on Jun 3, 2010 in Rockstar & Take-Two | Comments 753 comments

Rockstar Games Press Conference – June 8th

As mentioned before – Rockstar Games suddenly pulled out of the E3 Expo but announced that they’ll be holding a press conference of their own to update everyone about their results so far with various games in production and possibly news about new game lineups Perhaps even announce a new GTA? Who knows! But the conference is not far away, so there’s still excitement around the internet and various speculations keep spreading (as always).

As the link says, it's financial conference and audio only. They have made thousands of them and they do what they say, talk about financial stuff.

Nothing to be excited about.

GTAWithStyle
As the link says, it's financial conference and audio only. They have made thousands of them and they do what they say, talk about financial stuff.

Nothing to be excited about.

please don't talk like that...