Why people tell console graphic is same as PC?

Realazio

I mean, a few days ago i played GTA4 on PS3, on a big LED TV and after that when i came back home on my PC with a big 27 inch monitor with maxed out graphic on GTA4 i cannot understand how and why people tell PS3/X360 graphic are the same as PC???

How lol....its difference like night and day...

I myself dont like consoles but why are those console fanboys saying stuff thats not true??? Jelous of PC graphic becouse they cannot run it on their PC so tell crap like that? Or what??? 20+ people cannot see the difference in console and PC version??lol

Please, someone who also say the same expain to me how is PS3/X360 graphic better then PCs???

I am not trolling but just asking for expanation xd...

I agree completely with you. You just can't say that console graphics are the same than PC ones.

punknoodle

One of my best Buds has an Xbox something or another and CANT GET ENOUGH of playing on my PC because of the better graphics, in his opinion!

And this is with a 15 inch widescreen (only 7 3/4 inch high screen) and at 800x600 res.

I personally have come to love this small screen cos everythings right there IN YOUR FACE!

One of my best Buds has an Xbox something or another and CANT GET ENOUGH of playing on my PC because of the better graphics, in his opinion!

And this is with a 15 inch widescreen (only 7 3/4 inch high screen) and at 800x600 res.

I personally have come to love this small screen cos everythings right there IN YOUR FACE!

fyi some console ports dont have improved graphics also you can run a console port and or some pc games at the same graphic level.

I mean people tell, even troll PC graphic when everyone knows PC grap is better...so i made this topic for those people to explaind me.

Even PC graphic on low resolutions is still better then PS3/X360.

Stop be fanboys of what you like and tell what is real, PC is made also for gaming, console are just money making without much care. Well...GTA4 for PC was also without much care, not much optimized...

I mean people tell, even troll PC graphic when everyone knows PC grap is better...so i made this topic for those people to explaind me.

Even PC graphic on low resolutions is still better then PS3/X360.

Stop be fanboys of what you like and tell what is real, PC is made also for gaming, console are just money making without much care. Well...GTA4 for PC was also without much care, not much optimized...

yes but some console ports look like crap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXj890qnYlA