FLOOD CONTROL!

1st gtaROCKER

1st gtaROCKER

ARRGHHH! FLOOD CONTROL! This is quite possibly the most annoying feature on the forums. I understand that it needs flood control to control the traffic so the website doesn't crash, but nearly every time I post, flood control is enabled. And to make it worse, I'm lucky if it takes any less than an hour to post, never mind the supposed '60 seconds'. Is there any way to get around this flood control? confused.gif

user posted image

Edited by 1st gtaROCKER

*Official GTAFNS Forums Member*

.:See Official Topic for the Link:.

.:PM me for details:.

Even with 60s between posts I see posts like "lol" or full of errors.

1st gtaROCKER

Do you get flood control if the site is full to the brim with traffic? Because they shoud put a system in place which means you get turns, not just letting the people get past flood control for ages and your'e waiting for hours. I've seen people post quite a few posts when I've been waiting an hour to post just one sad.gif

Do you get flood control if the site is full to the brim with traffic? Because they shoud put a system in place which means you get turns, not just letting the people get past flood control for ages and your'e waiting for hours. I've seen people post quite a few posts when I've been waiting an hour to post just one sad.gif

You just have to wait 60 seconds ffs.

Yl8KS.jpg

1st gtaROCKER
Hours?

I seriously doubt that.

Not many hours, but sometimes it is an hour. Which is very annoying when I find people have posted quite a few posts during the time I've been waiting. And surely I'm not the only one confused.gif

If it takes an hour, it's most likely a problem on your end, I would think.

38773_s.gif

I had a topic about this awhile ago. It's not going to get changed. Ryan locked it so I assume this topic will suffer the same fate.

Banned, now stay the f*ck out