Some questions concerning Dimitri Rascalov

WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Well, seeing as how Dimitri Rascalov is my favorite character in the game, I thought I'd ask the following questions:

1. Which of his deaths did you find to be more interesting -- facing off with Niko Bellic and dying on Happiness Island (my favorite), or inside the Platypus amongst the dozens of other Russian criminals?

2. Do you think he is the best antagonist in a GTA game so far?

3. Let's pretend for a moment that Dimitri Rascalov survived his final battle with Niko Bellic at the end of the game. And by survived, I mean he killed him. What do you think he'd be doing now, 3 years after the events of GTA IV? I guess this also depends on which ending you like the most... smile.gif

Edited by WhistleBlower

AlexGTAGamer

1. The face off on Happiness Island, Niko's quote "Welcome to America" was brilliant, the satisfaction of a huge chase just to corner Dimitri on Happiness Island was more better than shooting waves of Russians to get to him in a hull of a ship.

2. He was a great antagonist but not the best, Frank Tenpenny and Sonny Forelli come to mind for great GTA antagonists, IMO.

3. Well he'd definitely be plotting on killing Niko if he hasn't already gotten him by now that's for sure.

Hi WhistleBlower! I think Dimitri Rascalov is an interesting character. When I started to play the game, I thought he was very friendly and that he was going to appear only in some missions, as a very secondary character. I would never guess that that geeky looking guy was going to be the antagonist. I like him as a character, but not as a person in GTA. But I don't think he is the best antagonist, even thought he is very great. My favorite antagonist, and in my opinion, the most remarkable, was Catalina from GTA III. I know, she tried to kill my dear Claude!!but I think she is crazy and interesting, and it's very good to see a woman as a main antagonist.

1. Despite the general consensus that Revenge is better, it is kind of anit-climax that Dimitri doesn't die in the final mission. I was a little disappointed at this fact, as Pegorino was a lot weaker and the end isn't as epic. Deal definitely

2. Sure, why not?

3. Getting Faustin's daughter to give him a blow in his old mansion, while Faustin's wife feeds him grapes and sandwiches. biggrin.gif

Well, seeing as how Dimitri Rascalov is my favorite character in the game, I thought I'd ask the following questions:

1. Which of his deaths did you find to be more interesting -- facing off with Niko Bellic and dying on Happiness Island (my favorite), or inside the Platypus amongst the dozens of other Russian criminals?

2. Do you think he is the best antagonist in a GTA game so far?

3. Let's pretend for a moment that Dimitri Rascalov survived his final battle with Niko Bellic at the end of the game. And by survived, I mean he killed him. What do you think he'd be doing now, 3 years after the events of GTA IV? I guess this also depends on which ending you like the most... smile.gif

1. Happiness Island.

2. I think every character in IV was a lot more interesting than any (major or minor) in the previous games.

3. It's a fictional character, why care about such things?

1. on the platypus, love that execution.

2. no, he was too much of a black/white character.

3. taken down by someone else, since u.l. paper and others were about to take down russian organized crime.

WhistleBlower
3. It's a fictional character, why care about such things?

I always see similar questions being asked for more popular characters like CJ and Tommy Vercetti in their respective forums, so I thought, why not Dimitri Rascalov?

SuperMutantBehemoth

DMITIRI U CROSSED THE LINE

KILL YOU DMITRI AND AFTER I FIGHT THRU UR MINIONS ON THE SHIP HAHAHA

REVENGE ENDING IS THE BEST BECAUSE PEG IS THE BOSS AND I KILL HIM LAST MORE EPIC ENDING

AFTER U BETRAYED ME NIKO I WONT WORK FOR U AGAIN AND PHIL BELL AGREED WITH ME

SO f*ck YOU DMITRI AND I KILL U ON THE SHIP HAHAHA

f*ck YOU DMITRI BACKSTABBING MOTHEERf*ckER WHO MADE ME KILL MIKHAIL

HAHAHA

SHIP EXCUTION U DIE

WhistleBlower
DMITIRI U CROSSED THE LINE

KILL YOU DMITRI AND AFTER I FIGHT THRU UR MINIONS ON THE SHIP HAHAHA

REVENGE ENDING IS THE BEST BECAUSE PEG IS THE BOSS AND I KILL HIM LAST MORE EPIC ENDING

AFTER U BETRAYED ME NIKO I WONT WORK FOR U AGAIN AND PHIL BELL AGREED WITH ME

SO f*ck YOU DMITRI AND I KILL U ON THE SHIP HAHAHA

f*ck YOU DMITRI BACKSTABBING MOTHEERf*ckER WHO MADE ME KILL MIKHAIL

HAHAHA

SHIP EXCUTION U DIE

...okay? Relax.

Desperate Housewives DVD is an incredible show. In fact, all of the core ladies seem reinvigorated by writing and directing that play to each of their strengths. Weeds DVD Gabby's clandestine affair with Carlos (Ricardo Chavira) has showcased Eva Longoria Parker's gift for broad comedy. Marcia Cross, whose real-life pregnancy seemed to zap the bitchy joy right out of Bree last season, glows in the aura of her fake bun in the oven. Cold Case DVD And Felicity Huffman has imbued what could have been a treacly cancer story line with truth and warmth...and humor. It's refreshing to see the usually stoic Huffman play goofy. This season is one of the best seasons by far of Desperate Housewives. Curb Your Enthusiasm DVD All of the stories from season one that were left unanswered or stayed hidden all this time comes to light in this wild season. All secrets burried come back with serious consequences. As many know Paul Young returned as this season main antagonist, but this also brings out the return of the Martha Huber's creepy sister who had faked her death in the second season finale, Felicia Tilman. Vanessa Williams and Brian Austin Green joined the cast was just icing on the cake. Grey's Anatomy DVD This is a must see season for any Desperate Housewives fan that couldn't see the past episodes of the season on tv The finale was one of the best of the series.

Buy Cheap DVD