Randy "Macho Man" Savage passes away

JKidd

Flesh-n-Bone

R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage. I was never one who watched wrestling back in the day and if I did it was just some DVDs so I don't really have any memories with him in them.

R.I.P 'Macho Man'.

He really was a big part of the 80's and the early 90's in wrestling along Hogan and many others.

I remember watching he's feud and matches with Hogan from the classic days of wrestling...

And for the end, the legendary words:

"ooooohhhhh yeeaahhhhh!!"

Truly sad news. One of the all-time greats of the old WWF, back when wrestling was wrestling.

Corndawg93

R.I.P Macho Man, you are a legend in and out of the ring, geeez this sucks, Missed but not Forgotten

sonnyBlack

I was a big fan of him and the Hulkster when I was little. I remember watching his matches with my dad back when we were into wrestling, those were great times. I do feel a bit down knowing the Macho Man is no longer with us, I feel with his death a part of my childhood had died along with him.

He's gone but he won't be forgotten. Here's to you, Randy Savage: Ooooh yyyyyeah!!!!!!!!!!! I always thought you were better at saying it than the Kool Aid man. icon14.gif

Being a big wrestling fan, this death has probably hurt me the most out of any of them. Just sucks. Easily the funniest guy on the mic in the business. RIP!

• 2 weeks later...
King Mystery

R.I.P. Macho Man sad.gif

A legend that left us too soon.

If they don't induct him into the Hall of Fame within the next year I'm gonna fly straight over to Connecticut and whup Vince's candy ass all across the building.

• 2 weeks later...

That really sucks. Too many wrestlers are passing away too soon. sad.gif

R.I.P. Randy "Macho Man" Savage