SnP

superfly41

lil weasel

This is the San Andreas Forum, Shouldn't you be looking in the IV Forums?

Checkout the items listed in the SideBar on the left...

<=============

superfly41
This is the San Andreas Forum, Shouldn't you be looking in the IV Forums?

Checkout the items listed in the SideBar on the left...

<=============

I posted here cause there doesn't seem to be any SnP's in the GTA IV forums. So I'm asking here. Do you know if there is SnP for GTA IV?

Spider-Vice

Nope, not currently. Also there is a forum there with the same name as this one, Mission Help...

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

superfly41
Nope, not currently. Also there is a forum there with the same name as this one, Mission Help...

How come on the Samutz upload/downloader there is a heading for GTA IV? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

What? Sure, there's the same Save N' Play service for GTA IV as for San Andreas. But the GTA IV Mission Help is empty, as there's like 4 Save N' Plays a year. Still, if you need help with it, you can still ask and can expect answer. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

superfly41
What? Sure, there's the same Save N' Play service for GTA IV as for San Andreas. But the GTA IV Mission Help is empty, as there's like 4 Save N' Plays a year. Still, if you need help with it, you can still ask and can expect answer. icon14.gif

So your saying there is SnP for GTA IV?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

Every GTA has the Save N' Play service which works either in a topic or a whole forum like the two San Andreas & GTA IV Mission Help forums.

Dead (Retired)

Spider-Vice

Oh I didn't know as I don't frequent it much. I did remember of something but I wasn't sure.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Arsen Vitiuk
Every GTA has the Save N' Play service

A bit wrong... LCS does not have a SNP topic.

Still in GTA IV there is the Mission Help forum and Samutz's uploader supports GTA IV save files. You can check that place out!

A bit wrong... LCS does not have a SNP topic.

Yes and no.

Actually, the Save N' Plays for both Vice City Stories & Liberty City Stories are completed in the same topic. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

Ask for help in the IV Mission Help forum, if you must.

The reason why IV SnP is not as popular is because the missions are quite easy and don't require hundreds of tries to complete. If you still want SnP help, create a topic in the IV MH forum and someone will get around to doing the mission for you or provide you with tips to complete the mission yourself.