Why Berlin Sex has been taken away?

Sunrise Driver

Sunrise Driver

For a long time I thought that Berlin song "Sex (I'm A...)" supposed to be in VCS but didn't make it. Apparentely it did. Into NA version only.

Is there any reason or explanation why it was removed from EU versions?

Germany has a strong policy with games, they like taking out anything mature, gory, stuff.

And don't you dare to sell a COD* game with swatickas and stuff... you get fined.

*just an example.

Yl8KS.jpg

What does Germany have to do with this? There are three different versions of VCS, the US version and the EU version are practically the same in terms of SCM content with a few differences such as the one which the OP described. Then there is a German version which has a completely different SCM version which has less gore and more bore.

As for the question in the topic title, I don't know why it was removed from the game when it was released in Europe. No reason has ever been specified by Rockstar Games. Therefore we can only hypothesise. I can think of no reason why it coulf have been removed and all that I can say is that a file replacement technique can make the song appear on the game as it does on the US version.

What does Germany have to do with this? There are three different versions of VCS, the US version and the EU version are practically the same in terms of SCM content with a few differences such as the one which the OP described. Then there is a German version which has a completely different SCM version which has less gore and more bore.

As for the question in the topic title, I don't know why it was removed from the game when it was released in Europe. No reason has ever been specified by Rockstar Games. Therefore we can only hypothesise. I can think of no reason why it coulf have been removed and all that I can say is that a file replacement technique can make the song appear on the game as it does on the US version.

I totally misunderstood the OP. blush.gif

Yl8KS.jpg

Heh, easy to do I suppose. I didn't even read the thread title earlier when I first replied but now I can see how you put 2 and 2 together and made Germany... smile.gif

Sunrise Driver

The title is misleading a bit but the first post explains all.

I think it's either because of some licensing rights or because of "sexual" content. But that doesn't make cause Chakachas - Jungle Fever (Master Sounds) and 2 Live Crew - Get It Girl (WildStyle) have a lot more of it.

• 2 months later...
For a long time I thought that Berlin song "Sex (I'm A...)" supposed to be in VCS but didn't make it. Apparentely it did. Into NA version only.

Is there any reason or explanation why it was removed from EU versions?

What?!