Freedom's UnCommon Militia

FUCM

user posted image

[XBOX 360 CLAN]

We are looking for members to help in our cause. We are a small group of militiamen who have faced oppression in previous clans. If you too have had a terrible clan leader and can't take it anymore, join us and we will help you. Some call us Terrorists, but we are just simple freedom fighters.

So far we also have a few divisions in the works.

Swagger Division, The pimpest of clan members who stay stealthy

Violent Division, The psychotic suicidal infantry members

Badass Division, The most Bad Ass drivers and pilots

Requirements To Join:

1. Must be at least 13 (may make acceptions)

2. Need Ballad Of Gay Tony and/or GTA4

3. Should like to Roleplay.

4. Must be willing to experiment with new game types and etc.

5. (STILL WORKING ON THE REST)

To Join:

Send me pm on GTAForums or send a message to UnCommonMilitia.

NOTE: I am instituting us as a multi gaming clan as well, so if anyone has suggestions of games, pm me. Im thinking of doing some halo reach and Black Ops too.

Edited by FUCM

Doc Rikowski

Please take note of a few rules:

There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, rosters, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules and such.

We stress only on one thing for gangs that use this forum - you must operate from GTAForums. You may not simply leave an advertisement or a recruitment topic, directing people to your gang's forums, website, or any external means of communication. Harsh? Maybe. We want gangs to grow on these boards, and mingle with other gangs and the community. We do not want to encourage isolated gangs that operate externally.

So please try to run the gang from here rather than doing it via private messages or PSN/XBOXLive communication. Thanks.

Dyablo_GTA

Another new gang,great but you should post more relevant details about your gang like History,game platforms,territory,rules,allies,enemies and most important well organied to make everything clear before all. You can request graphics for your mod in "GFX REQUESTS & TUTORIALS" section.

Best of luck.

user posted image

Sorry, I wrote that quickly at school. Class was almost over. Anywho, I plan to post up more, but I need to wait until we get more members. I will have an application coming out for recruitment. Also, we have to keep some things to PMs because we are trying to keep our members' identities on the down low in order to do some important infiltration things. Also, thanks for the suggestion. We will soon have code names for all members, but we really just need members first.

Goodluck bro

Contact me when you guys are prepared for a match, we're ready whenever.

FUCM, if you're having problems with GFX, then you have don't to be bothered about them at all; layouts and graphics are completely your choice. docrikowski has already posted pretty much everything you need to know - we only require you to run your gang from GTAForums rather redirecting people to another website or any external means of communication. For recruiting members you could try looking in the pinned "Looking for a Gang?" topic, or invite people through XBL. Forum activity is not at it peak so you need to be a little proactive in recruiting while initially forming your group. Try not to double post by the way. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

^^ I think he means "Do you have a problem with the GFX?"

Well, good luck with this new gang! If you need anything just PM me. smile.gif

What-A-Bump!

Anyway, how are you having issue's with GFX? mercie_blink.gif

People made you a bunch of stuff here.

glenn tha killer

look he wont be on for a while so contact me if you have any quistions about the clan

user posted image

^^ I think he means "Do you have a problem with the GFX?"

Well, good luck with this new gang! If you need anything just PM me. smile.gif

Exactly what you said icon14.gif

glenn tha killer

please pm him next time now look what happened we are a clan and this is our post and some of the comments have not been helpful at all I don't mean to be rude but if I was looking to join a clan and I saw all of this I wouldn't bother to reply at all.

user posted image